"𝓴𝓲𝓼𝓼"

I woke up after feeling someone carrying me, it was gwi-nam, I don't why he was carrying me but i heard a familiar voice that I knew damn too well... "Soo.. gwi-nam, what is cheong-san to you? I mean.. you did try to kill him before so, what is he to you now?" It was suhyeok's voice but I was too sleepy to even react so I just fell asleep again.

I woke up an hour later to find out we went to the third floor of the construction site where the top of the scaffolding ends, I saw my friends sitting next to na-yeon, they were asking her questions like "did you hurt cheong-san? And "are you really gwi-nam's sister?!" And stuff like that, when they noticed i was awake they were relieved to see me, but I know they saw that I was still mad at them I looked away clearly still mad at them, na-yeon scooted over to me and hugged me, reassuring me to forgive them for arguing with each other and making me feel uneasy, I looked at her and smiled, I looked at the others and saw them talking to each other, "hey guys.." the others looked at me and suhyeok said "hey cheong-san.." I smiled at him "we're sorry for making you feeling uneasy and mad we didn't mean too" ha-ri said "it's fine.. as long as all of you are alright" I looked at suhyeok and we smiled at each other, I felt gwi-nam's murderous glare at suhyeok so I turned to him.

I smirked when I saw his glare at suhyeok so I cupped his cheek so he'll calm down, he leaned into my touch as soon as he felt my hand, god he's so cute.. I thought to myself as i caressed his cheek with my thumb, I could feel na-yeon smirking I could tell she knows I want to kiss him but I resisted. I let go of his cheek, he let out a quiet whine. Damn he's so cute like this.. I looked at the others who are in shock on how I calmed gwi-nam down so easily, I looked at the night sky to see the beauty of it.

I closed my eyes while taking a deep breath, I opened my eyes again and looked at the others they were still looking at me, I raised a brow still kinda confused, "How did you do that?"Mi-jin said amused I smiled and looked at gwi-nam and he looked...

Mi-jin said amused I smiled and looked at gwi-nam and he looked back at me I leaned in, our lips inches away from each other, I could tell the others were watching waiting for me to kiss him, but I put a finger between our lips preventing us from kissing, I heard everyone whine behind me, I smirked if they want me to kiss him.. then they'll get it.. I thought to myself. Then suddenly I grabbed gwi-nam by his shirt and kissed him, he kissed back while putting his hand on the side of my neck, I heard everyone gasp as I pulled away from the kiss, I licked my lips, as I smirked I saw na-yeon giggling...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

then out of nowhere... Na-yeon did something that got me completely embarrassed..

Na-yeon was bored so she looked at me and gwi-nam, then had a stupid idea. She decided to "unexpectedly" hit my shoulder, so she scooted over and... You guessed it. She hit my shoulder but here's the catch.. when she hit my shoulder I accidentally moaned, I felt everyone look at me, especially gwi-nam... I felt him smirking and the others were watching in surprise.

I was too embarrassed to look at them.. then suddenly I felt like I'm being picked up then being set back down, I look behind me to see that I'm sitting between gwi-nam's legs I look at him then he smirked this is so embarrassing... I thought to myself I looked at gwi-nam he was also looking at me I blushed when he kissed my cheek, I turned back around when i felt my face flush red, then suddenly I felt something cold and soft on the back of my neck, I realized that gwi-nam kissed the back of my neck, it sent a shiver down my whole body, I felt gwi-nam's hands wrap around my waist, he started to kiss my neck again, "oi. Gwi-nam don't fuck cheong-san in front of us! Fuck him tomorrow! " Wu-jin said who was watching everything, "fine I'll fuck him tomorrow" gwi-nam said teasingly, "s-shut up! You are not fucking me Tomorrow!" I said flustered, "alright. I'll fuck you when we get to safety" gwi-nam said smirking "also no!" I quietly yelled at him still being the flustered moron that I am, "fine" gwi-nam said, I noticed he was pouting a little I grinned when I knew so I scooted closer to his body slightly grinding on him, I heard him moan a little but quietly for me to hear I smirked, this is revenge for teasing me in front of everyone.. I thought to myself as I laid back down not knowing where we're going tomorrow morning..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~

Hey guys I'm feeling a little better so this is the chapter that decided to finish before the other one that I started on so I'll work on the other chapter tomorrow cuz I have to go to the hospital later sooo yeah I'll see you guys tomorrow!!

Words: 938