171-175

Chapter 171 Very Good

Tian Mi slept at home until more than eight o'clock before getting up. After breakfast, she started to blow the cooling fan in her room and watch TV series.

After seeing that the time was almost up, Tian Mi took out a waxed duck, two catties of bacon, and two catties of salted fish from her space. Even in summer, these can be kept outside for two or three days. Well, I didn't forget to take out two bunches of grapes later.

After lunch, Ye Zexuan washed the dishes, then changed into a tank top and shorts, and accompanied Tian Mi to rest at home for a while, taking a nap.

Tian Mi didn't feel too hot anymore, she lay on Ye Zexuan's body, and kept dropping countless kisses on his face. It feels great to have a boyfriend who can repair almost everything, is diligent in housework, cooks and cooks, and especially loves her.

Such a man can be called a warm man among warm men in future generations. Tian Mi, who was proud of her boyfriend, became interested, turned over from Ye Zexuan, and saw that he was protecting her because he was worried that she would fall. The hand beside him warmed his heart, he smiled, pecked his lips, and then went outside and took out a bunch of grapes soaked in water on the table, put them in a small fruit bowl, and carried them into the inner room.

Putting the grapes on the bedside table, Tian Mi sat back on Ye Zexuan's body again, reached out and picked a grape to feed him: "Is it delicious?"

"Delicious." Grape, it feels a lot cooler in this hot summer.

"You look very handsome in cooking." Tian Mi praised in a good mood.

"Huh?" Ye Zexuan wondered.

"Let me want to eat you when I see it." Tian Mi didn't care whether Ye Zexuan understood or not, she would say this confidently.

Ye Zexuan felt his body tighten slightly when he heard Tian Mi's words. He squinted his eyes and stared straight at Tian Mi, his throat couldn't help sliding up and down, and his voice was a little hoarse: "Then you can eat me, Mi'er!"

After hearing this, Tian Mi was not polite, she ate the grapes in her mouth, bowed her head and rushed towards Ye Zexuan, pressing on him, hugging Ye Zexuan's head with a deep kiss, and the grapes in her mouth also took the opportunity I fed it to Ye Zexuan...

This food delivered to the door made Ye Zexuan in a good mood, and naturally he would not let it go so easily. After enjoying Tian Mi's enthusiasm, when she retreated, she stretched out her hand and pressed him back, her tongue curled around Tian Mi again, and her hand was restlessly wiping oil on her body.

After a long time, when the two separated, it was almost time for Ye Zexuan to return to the office. Seeing Tian Mi gasping for breath, Ye Zexuan's eyes darkened, pressing Tian Mi and kissing and biting her neck again.

Taking a deep breath, he turned around Tian Mi and put her on the bed. Ye Zexuan kissed Tian Mi's forehead: "Mi'er, you're fine this afternoon, you'll take a nap, I'm going to work."

"Yeah." Tian Mi Gasping, nodding.

Sometimes, she herself felt that her breathing skills were not as skilled as Ye Zexuan's in these matters. It seems that men have inherent advantages in these things.

Ye Zexuan looked at Tian Mi's coquettish appearance, his throat tightened, and he had to turn around and get out of bed. He was afraid that if he continued watching, it would be fine if he went to the office late. If he did something uncontrollable to Tian Mi, it would be hard to say.

Ye Zexuan stood not far from the bed, picked up the uniform and trousers that had been placed on the chair before, and put it on in front of Tian Mi. Tian Mi stared at Ye Zexuan changing clothes, those strong and sturdy muscles seemed particularly explosive, then...he was in good spirits under the bottom of his pants... Tian Mi couldn't help when she realized where she was looking. Bu Hong, seeing that Ye Zexuan's movement in wearing pants was obviously slowed down, he glanced at Ye Zexuan, and when he saw him staring at her with a smile, he couldn't help but shyly rolled his eyes at him: "Rogue, big villain."