236-240

Chapter 236 With You

 "Well, this thing is not ready yet, I will inform you when the date is set." Ye Zexuan said seriously.

Tian Mi smiled when he heard the words, and gave Ye Zexuan a charming look when no one was paying attention, but did not refute his words outside.

"Okay, it won't take a few minutes to get off work, Xiaoye, take Comrade Tian back quickly." Wang Ju kindly rescued Ye Zexuan.

Ye Zexuan didn't talk nonsense either, and it didn't take two minutes. He smiled, put on his hat and put it on, talked to the others in the office who were going to get off work, and led Tian Mi out of the office.

Picking up a few bags under the tree, Ye Zexuan and Tian Mi whispered softly and walked to the family compound.

"Mi'er, when did you arrive?"

Tian Mi thought about it and said, "It's after three o'clock in the afternoon." Tian Mi gave a rough idea of ​​the time.

Ye Zexuan was puzzled: "Then why did you come here? Did you walk from the train station again?"

Tian Mi gave Ye Zexuan a blank look: "You think I'm stupid, of course I took the bus."

"Oh." Ye Zexuan He didn't feel bad about being scolded, and smiled: "It's good that you don't get tired."

"Aiya." Tian Mi stared at Ye Zexuan and said, "Quick, let's go home, the stove in the kitchen is on the stove. It's still stewing."

"What?" Ye Zexuan didn't react.

"Oh, you just need to hurry up." Tian Mi pulled Ye Zexuan twice, and without saying a word, her pace quickened.

There are many people who will go home from get off work to the courtyard, dormitory, and cafeteria. When they meet someone they know, they will nod and say hello. Ye Zexuan doesn't have time to ask Tian Mi what kind of stove and what kind of stew.

It wasn't until he opened the door and smelled the fragrance from the kitchen that Ye Zexuan realized what Tian Mi meant by stewing in the kitchen.

"Mi'er, this...you got it?" Ye Zexuan said.

Tian Mi turned around and closed the door, glared at Ye Zexuan: "I didn't do it, don't tell me you hid a snail girl to cook for you."

"No... No, Mi'er, I mean, when you came over Have you come up yet?" Ye Zexuan smiled and kissed Tian Mi's pouting mouth.

"Can't I come up? Then why did you give me the key." Tian Mi bit Ye Zexuan's chin dissatisfied, then took off his coat and scarf and hung it on the coat rack.

"No." Ye Zexuan put the things in his hand on the table, went to the bathroom to wash and dry his hands, and then came out and put his arms around Tian Mi's waist, bowed his head and kissed her hair.

"Of course Mi'er can come up, but it's better to stay here forever."

Tian Mi smiled, pecked Ye Zexuan's lips twice, and said, "Don't be rude, go and pack up the things you brought back, I'm going to see if the chicken on the stove is out of soup."

"Okay." Ye Zexuan let go of Tian Mi obediently.

At this moment, a delicate tinkling bell came from the back room, and Ye Zexuan looked at Tian Mi curiously. However, Tian Mi had already entered the kitchen, so naturally she couldn't explain it to him.

Ye Zexuan put his hat away, walked into the back room and smiled.

The green plants on the writing desk are extraordinarily watery, and the purple wind chimes on the windows, because of the cool breeze blowing, jingled the wind chimes, added a lot of color to the house.

Because Tian Mi came over, Ye Zexuan was in a particularly good mood. He hummed a song and walked out of the room. He opened the bag and brought it back. It turned out that Tian Mi bought the food.

"Mi'er..." Ye Zexuan lifted the bag into the kitchen, just in time to see Tian Mi adding red dates and wolfberries to the pot on the stove.

On the kitchen table, Ye Zexuan was stunned by the fresh meat, fish, shrimp, ham, salted fish, and beef jerky hanging on the wall.

"Huh? What's wrong?" Tian Mi didn't turn her head back. After adding the contents in her hand, she added water and closed the lid before turning to look at Ye Zexuan.

"Mi'er, have you gone to the black market?" Ye Zexuan said.

"Yeah." Tian Mi nodded.

As Ye Zexuan put the grain in the bag in the cabinet, along with other rice grains, he asked, "You go to the black market yourself?"

"Yes, I came over and saw that there was no food at home, so I went out for a spin." Tian Mi nodded.

"You bought these last time?" Ye Zexuan wondered.

"No, I brought some of them from Wulin. I saw someone secretly selling them at the train station, so I bought them. I took the bus after I got off the train, and I didn't bother." Tian Mi licked Ye Zexuan's lips , and then said: "Some are after I came here, it was still early, and you hadn't finished work, so I went for a walk, and I just saw someone selling it, so I bought it back."

"I ran three times, Seeing that you were about to get off work on the last trip, I simply went to the Public Security Bureau and asked you to bring it back." Tian Mizhang said casually.

Ye Zexuan hugged Tian Mi, resting his head on her shoulder, and sighed: "Mi'er, you should call me, I'll be fine this afternoon, just in time to accompany you to buy."

Tian Mi smiled and tugged at Ye Zexuan's Face: "Where do you use it? You don't go to work. It's not good for you to run like this. I just happened to be fine. I went around and bought it when I saw it."

Ye Zexuan rubbed Tian Mi's hair, not knowing what to say. All right.

"Are you hungry? I'll cook for you, you go to rest for a while!"

"Well, it's okay, but there's only one stove at home, and I'm cooking chicken. I'll have to wait a while to do other things." Tian Mi pulled Ye Zexuan came out of the kitchen.

"I also brought fruit here, otherwise let's eat some grapes first." Tian Mi said, and kissed Ye Zexuan's side face: "I added a kitchen to the room and installed a door. It's hard work."

Ye Zexuan laughed, he was preparing for marriage, but he couldn't say it like that.

"It's good if Mi'er likes it." He carried Tian Mi into the back room and placed it on the chair in front of the writing desk. Ye Zexuan leaned over and kissed her pink lips warmly and affectionately.

Tian Mijiao smiled: "Xuan." She responded with a sweet face to Ye Zexuan's kiss,

"Mi'er, my Mi'er..." Ye Zexuan put his forehead on Tian Mi's forehead, kissed Tian Mi and was kissed Swollen lips.

"I want to eat grapes." Tian Mijiao asked Ye Zexuan angrily.

Ye Zexuan kissed Tian Mi's mouth with a smirk, straightened up, picked up the grapes and went outside to wash.

Hetian Mi rushed to eat the grapes in her mouth, and Ye Zexuan ate enough tofu, and then went into the kitchen to get busy. The stewed chicken was put on the side with the casserole. Ye Zexuan steamed the rice first, and then cut the meat.

"I'll help you too." Tian Mi came out of the back room and walked into the kitchen to speak.

Ye Zexuan shook his head, looked back at Tian Mi and said, "You must be very tired on the train. You can rest for a while, and you will be able to eat later."

"I really don't need my help? Can you be faster!"

"Really, Shui Bing's, don't touch it, I'll just come, darling, Mi'er. Huh?" Ye Zexuan smiled.

Seeing that Ye Zexuan insisted, Tian Mi didn't force it. She went out of the kitchen and thought about it. She came here by train and didn't take a bath. It was getting dark, so she took a bucket to the water room to get hot water.

"Comrade Tian is here."

Some people greeted Tian Mi with a smile when they saw Tian Mi.

"Yeah, have you eaten?" Tian Miyang smiled.

"Eat, no, I just came back from eating."

"Hey, when did Comrade Tian come here?"

"In the afternoon." Tian Mi smiled.

"Why didn't Comrade Tian go to dinner?"

Tian Mi smiled and nodded: "Come on, we'll make it at home and eat later."

"It turns out that Comrade Tian came over, no wonder I didn't see Captain Ye going to the cafeteria." Someone joked road.

Tian Mi just smiled and nodded, unable to answer.

This bucket can only be filled half a bucket at a time, otherwise she will not be able to carry too much. Tian Mi had to fight three times before finally getting enough water for the new tub that Ye Zexuan bought for her. Ye Zexuan was busy in the kitchen, so naturally he didn't notice that Tian Mi went out to fetch water.

Tian Mi came to the door of the kitchen to look at Ye Zexuan, went in and kissed his side face twice. When Ye Zexuan wanted to catch someone and kiss him, Tian Mi flashed out of the kitchen with a smile. Ye Zexuan looked at the things he was busy with, and had no choice but to do it.

She took off her boots, put on slippers, took a towel and changed clothes, and Tian Mi went into the bathroom to take a shower.

When the cold water was poured, the tub was just filled with water. Tian Mi closed the bathroom door and took off her clothes to take a bath.

Being able to take a bath at home by herself, without having to rush to wait for the school's bathhouse to open, Tian Mi is in a particularly good mood. After Tian Mi was washed and dried, and put on her home clothes, Ye Zexuan came out of the kitchen with a plate of fried vegetables.

"Mi'er." Ye Zexuan was stunned: "Have you taken a shower?"

"Yeah." Tian Mi brushed her hair and nodded around Ye Zexuan.

"Wash cold water?" Ye Zexuan frowned.

"No, I went to the water room to get hot water." Tian Mi said.

"Why didn't you ask me to fight, your hand..." Ye Zexuan stared at Tian Mi.

Tian Mi said with a smile, "I don't have a lot to do. A few times is enough."

"By the way, I used a new tub. Is it for me?" Tian Mi asked.

Ye Zexuan nodded, originally bought it for her to use, as for she used it before marriage, it's fine, anyway, she's happy, just buy it again when the time comes.

"I bought it for you." After Ye Zexuan said, his face suddenly turned red.

Fortunately, Tian Mi was wiping her hair down and didn't notice his weirdness.

Ye Zexuan hurriedly left a sentence: "Hurry up and dry your hair, and then got into the kitchen."

He wouldn't say it, because he thought of the handwritten book he had read, which described the charming things done in the bathtub. He was a little uncomfortable when he saw Tian Mi talking about the bathtub just now. Afraid that Tian Mi would find out what was wrong with him, she fled into the kitchen.

Tian Mi didn't notice, she went into the back room, took out the hairdryer, plugged it in, and blew her hair.

Dinner is black-bone chicken stewed with red dates, braised beef, lamb with cumin, fried cabbage, and fried spinach. Except for the black-bone chicken, there were no other dishes left. When Tian Mi waited for Ye Zexuan to wash the dishes and came back, he changed his clothes and went downstairs for a walk with him.

Shirt, skirt, coat and boots, Tian Mi held Ye Zexuan's arm, the two talked and came to the playground.

Ye Zexuan was still wearing a police uniform and a uniform jacket, so it wasn't too cold to wear.

"Mi'er, do you want to play?" Ye Zexuan asked Tian Mi, who was afraid that she would be bored.

Tian Mi shook her head: "I'm taking a bath, I don't want to run, I'll see you play."

Ye Zexuan would be willing to leave Tian Mi's side, and said with a smile: "I don't want to play today, I'll walk with you."