256-260

Chapter 256

 "The third time was when I came to the city to buy shoes for my lover. At the hotel, my uncle came to look for me. We had dinner.

When was it?"

"It was four years ago, in the cornfield at home. When he sent me back, we went into the cornfield..."

"Where was the fifth and sixth time?"

"All in the same place, when my brother-in-law got married, his wife drank too much, and I stayed to help take care of her, so..."

"He only got married once, how can he have two. You lie!" The male police officer snapped.

"I don't, it's really the same place, once in the morning and once in the evening."

After listening to the crowd, some gritted their teeth at Director Jiang, such as Wang Xifeng and her family; some were shocked by Jiang's bold behavior...

" There are still a few remaining times, once I finish!"

"Three times were two years ago, at his home, at a hotel, and in a small alley. And three times a year ago, he returned to his hometown. It's time to go back and get food."

"Apart from your husband and your uncle, how many men do you have with you?"

"I... I..." Jiang Shi's face turned pale, do you know that? ?

"Speak!" Jiang Shi used to be a formidable person, but now he was interrogated like this, and he was wearing a police uniform, and he was so frightened that he shivered when he saw the tragic situation of others' public trials.

"I...I...Say, I said..."

"And the old man Li in the village, the second son of the Su family, and Lao Zhang."

"Where are they all, and how many times have they been there?"

"Old man Li was in the grove, there were two times. The second son of Su's family had five times, at his house and in the cornfield, and Lao Zhang had three times, in the grove, on the hillside and behind the pond."

"All When was it?"

"Two years ago."

"What else?"

Jiang shi shook his head: "No more!"

"Why not, who did you take the initiative last night, and who did you and your daughter talk to Jiang first? Servant...?"

Jiang Shi was stunned for a moment, looked at the male police officer in front of him with cold eyes and sternness, and opened his mouth: "The three of us are me... My daughter and brother-in-law first, then me, and finally he took my daughter and did it again on the bed."

"Your daughter said you forced her, is that true?" After the male police officer finished speaking, he was stunned. He made a slip of the tongue. It's become... but it's not easy to change my words, so I have to pretend to be stern.

"No, no... I didn't force her." Jiang shook his head: "At first, she and brother-in-law got together, but when she took off her clothes and got it up, I couldn't stop it. Then I finished, she leaned over again, and my uncle took her to the bed for a while."

"You really didn't force your daughter?"

"No, she is no longer the eldest daughter of Huang Hua, she was with the old Huang family before. The youngest son was in the woods... I hit her, I beat her hard, and she said that because she had a grudge in her heart. I asked her, she and the youngest son of the old Huang family are no longer the first time to go to the woods." Frightened by such a series of trials, Jiang Shi made it clear what she said she knew.

Everyone was dumbfounded in the hearing room, this family is really messy enough.

Wang Wei murmured in his heart that such a family really has many problems.

Zhao Nan was full of disdain. Such a person would dare to play tricks with Brother Ye. He really didn't know whether to live or die.

Ye Zexuan was also surprised. He didn't expect that if he did this casually, he would be able to reveal a lot of the bad things in this family.

The three people who confessed were successively sent down by the police to bring them for interrogation.

As soon as this person came, he interrogated them one by one. Sure enough, he asked a lot of questions, and they even explained the details clearly.

There were not only men, but also women in the hearing room. Everyone listened to this, and the expressions on their faces changed strangely.

Secretary Chen's face was serious: "Unhealthy thoughts are social cancers, and endanger public security and social stability! Even if it is for work needs, you must have a correct attitude and look at it with a critical eye. These are the end of the case. Be serious and responsible for your work."

After everyone listened, they nodded solemnly: "Correct your work attitude and take it seriously."

That's what he said, but what he was thinking in his heart is uncertain. Fortunately, the women in it are all married, and they are also accompanied by their husbands and family members. This is a large group of people... I can't say what I feel.

Even if the rest of the matter was concealed, it had nothing to do with the case, so the Jiang family was taken away, and the person in charge of recording sorted out the book, and the four of them left the interrogation room together.

In the hearing room, Secretary Chen said to the crowd, "I asked you to come here because this happened last night. I believe you heard it clearly just now.

" It's your family's business, but Comrade Wang Xifeng wants to divorce Jiang Gan, we agree with the organization, and because he has made a big mistake, although it is a peaceful age, the new society will not be easily shot. People, but such a big mistake is really bad. I saw a lot of people yesterday, and it has a great impact. The organization decided to confiscate Jiang's property deposit and give Comrade Wang Xifeng compensation."

"Officer Jiang will be expelled from today, the job will not be retained, and the household registration will be distributed back to your hometown. We have already arranged the relevant matters, and you can take the person away after you sign. As for how to educate people to bring them back , that's your family's business, but it's best to handle it well, and everyone has taught it, if it spreads out and smears the face of Qingzhou City, then you are all sinners."

Secretary Chen said very seriously, However, if this incident happened a few years ago, it would have already been hung up shoes, paraded on the street, and put on trial. extremely repressed.

Wang Xifeng originally wanted to divorce Jiang Sergeant, but this matter is so big, she is a victim, now that she has compensation, she is somewhat comforted. he. At the beginning, how much Wang Xifeng was afraid of Director Jiang's divorce because she couldn't conceive, but now she dislikes Director Jiang so much, and she is particularly disgusted.

"Director Zhang, then our family Xifeng..." Wang Xifeng's father said.

"We all know that Comrade Wang is a victim. She can live in the house she shared before. After she gets married, she can live in the man's house or in the compound," Director Zhang said.

This result is already the best. Divorced women have a hard time these days. The leaders of the municipal party committee have spoken, and their daughter is a victim. Naturally, it is different. Even if they remarry, they can choose a better family.

The three of the Wang family had nothing to say, and since that was the case, they naturally nodded and thanked them.

If Jiang's maiden family was angry at first, they were embarrassed to speak later. Opening his mouth, Jiang's parents, who didn't know what to say, glanced at the eldest son and motioned him to deal with it.

Jiang's elder brother was silent for a while, then said, "We believe in the organization's handling, we have no opinion."

Where does their family have any opinion? In this case, it is clear that there is a problem with the younger sister, otherwise they can confidently seek trouble with the Jiang family. , Now, it's all half a catty, and no one can tell who.

Now I just hope that these things won't be spread out, and that it won't affect the family's descendants in marrying wives.

On the other side, the Jiang family signed a pile of documents sent in by two male police officers, what kind of property transfer authorization, handling certificates on their behalf, and family consent certificates... No matter how angry they were at this time, they wanted to kill those three people. In the Public Security Bureau, we have to do things well and bring people back.

Jiang, who was locked up, heard that Wang Xifeng just divorced him and compensated her for the property deposit. Although it hurts because he has more than 200 yuan in deposit, but thinking that she did not pursue anything else, he finally signed the divorce consent. .

Soon, Wang Xifeng's family went to the marriage registration office to go through the divorce procedures with the divorce consent and the agency certificate. After the meeting last night, this side naturally received a notice, so when I received Wang Xifeng's investigation and came to go through the divorce procedures, I took the agent's certificate. Although the other party was not there, it was quickly handled. Special cases, special handling!

After tossing for a day, Secretary Chen and his party left.

Only the Jiang family and the Jiang family's family were left, waiting to take the three home.

On the way home, everyone was silent, and the panic, apprehension, and unease on the faces of Jiang, Xiao Jiang, and Jiang's three... All kinds of expressions jumped on their faces.

It's not that Secretary Jiang never thought about leaving, but he is now penniless, and his household registration has been assigned back to his hometown, so he can't survive outside. Going home, maybe, maybe the family will forgive him, after all... After all, their blood is thicker than water.

After Jiang's family went back, they dispersed.

After all, these things are big scandals, and everyone is naturally silent. No one would take the initiative to announce it, not even the other two daughters-in-law of the Jiang family. After all, they are already married and have children, so they have to help cover up one or two, or their own children might get a lot of scorn in the future.

However, in this way, the men of the Jiang family not only took a closer look at their wives, but also treated them a lot better.

After all, the Jiang family had given birth to several children in the Jiang family. Among them, there were three boys, and they all belonged to the Jiang family. There was nothing to do all night, and after waking up the next day and having a dull breakfast, the youngest son of the old Huang family came over to propose marriage. This is Xiaojiang, and the Jiang family agreed without saying a word.

Because the old Huang family knew that the youngest son had already had a relationship with the Jiang family girl, and was called to the Municipal Public Security Bureau for questioning, this time he was worried about being criticized, and the Jiang family girl was indeed given for the first time. For the son of his own son, in order not to be arrested, and the younger son really likes the Jiang family girl, he went to the Jiang family to propose a marriage.