Chapter 51

Taehyung was currently in office sitting on the sofa inside Eun-hi's cabin.

She was on the inspection round.

He recalled all the things happened during the lunch time.

During the lunch,

Yerin smirked And said,

"The one and only Jungkook loves"

Taehyung chukled and said,

" Jungkook LOVED.... He doesn't love you anymore. Don't think so high of yourself."

"You are forgetting Mr.kim i am his first love." Said Yerin.

"It's Jeon. I am Jeon Taehyung Husband of Jeon Jungkook." Proudly said Taehyung.

Chuckled Yerin.

"Don't forget, if ever come into his life which i will, he will crawl up to me like a good pet he is. I still remember the last time he was pleading infornt of me not to leave him." Saud Yerin.

This angered Jungkook who was listening everything through the phone.

"Made a huge mistake back then." Mumbled jungkook.

" He was miss he was. Don't think soo high that you will get Jungkook. He is my husband, my." Said Taehyung.

Even if Taehyung acts bold Infront of Jungkook, he still knows the boy is trying.

Jungkook is guilty for his acts and Taehyung think he deserves the second chance.

But he doesn't want to admit it infront of his husband right away.

He wants to wait for the perfect timing.

While jungkook heard it through his phone.

Jungkook was happy but he got sad that his husband doesn't acknowledge it Infront of him.

Yerin laughed.

"Taehyung, you have just know him from maybe 8 months I have known him from past 5 years."

"Time doesn't matter here, feelings, memories and bonding matters." Replied Taehyung.

As Yerin was going to counter act she got a call from her brother.

" I will deal with you soon." Saying this Yerin went outside.

As he was thinking about it, he got a call from non other than his husband again.

"Say" said Taehyung.

"Just wanted to confirm are you coming with me to the dinner date??" Asked Jungkook hoping.

Taehyung's mouth left a sigh.

"Fine." Replied Taehyung.

The happiness jungkook was feeling now was amazing.

"Be ready till 8 pm. I will ask Kevin to pick you up." Said Jungkook.

"Ok" replied Taehyung and ended the call.

While on the other hand,

Somewhere in Seoul.

" Fix a meeting with "Raw body" tomorrow" said the person through the call.

"Cant wait to meet you taehyung. Do you still remember me?? I bet you do, i mean who will forget their first ever friend huh??" Mumbled the person Smirking.

Somewhere other place in Seoul.

"ALERT ALERT ALERT THE CRIMINAL IN PRISON 1 AND 27 HAVE BEEN ESCAPE. IF ANY OTHER TRY TO DO THAT THING WILL SOON ME GIVEN THE CRUEL PUNISHMENT." Said the speakers all over the jail.