𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

“𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞. 𝟑𝟏.𝟏𝟐.

dear diary, happy new year! wow, it has been almost a year since i started this diary. and look at how my life changed in such a short period of time. it's new year's eve soon. kevin and i almost finished with the preparations. at the moment kevin is out - he went to a shop to buy last-minute things while i'm lying on the couch, writing this.

it honestly makes me laugh sometimes, how extraordinary my journey was. so many ups and downs. how just a while ago i viewed things so differently.

it's winter again, but contrary to last year, it doesn't seem that gloomy anymore, now that i have found the light inside me and another light beside me.

i'd like to take my time to express the gratitude and love i feel towards my partner. now that our fates are aligned i can't stop thinking about the future, our future. i know we'll face loads of difficulties on our way, but hand in hand, we shall only move forward.

in the present, just looking at him makes me feel some undescribable feeling, as i'm stuck in that very same moment for eternity, smiling unconsciously. i know that if i ever run out of power, he will be there to share his light with me. i know that if i ever break, he will be there with a duct tape and the strongest will to fix me. i know that i can trust him, and that's what i'll do.

i finally found one of those lights i was so eager to find. i found the source of it and most importantly learned my lesson. life is not about trying to maintain the light inside you for your own use, it is about gathering enough light to help someone who lost their own, and guide them out of the dark.”