𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

“𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐧. 𝟏𝟒.𝟏𝟏.

dear chanhee, it has been quite a while since your untimely death. call me a loser but i had to gather an incredible amount of willpower to finally sort your things. that's how i found this diary. your last entry was six years ago, when we just started our relationship. i couldn't stop my tears from wetting the pages as i kept reading all of your entries over and over again.

i decided to write one as well, just to let you know how grateful i am for simply having you by my side for almost seven years, how important you are to me and how deeply i cherish every second spent with you.

you helped me overcome the pain and sorrow of losing my parents, and now when i lost you, i don't think i'll ever overcome this. i'm not glad it turned out like this. but actually, i don't think i should be sad. after all, you're probably in a better place right now. maybe your ghost is even next to me, reading this with a smile on your plush lips and tears staining your pretty cheeks. i'd never know.

i have one request - please, watch over me and never forget me. for the remaining of my life i shall be grateful that i had the chance to enjoy the presence of a person whom i love for seven precious years. farewell!”

.・。.・゜✭・.・。.・゜✭・.

𝐄𝐍𝐃
𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐘
by channiepenguin

.・。.・゜✭・.・。.・゜✭・.