New Mistakes

I scrolled through my phone while I sat in my balcony. I had just woken up and gotten ready. I dressed myself in casual wear since I was going to be changing for the shoots anyways.

I heard a bunch of people cheering below so I got up to see what the fuss was all about. Shah Rukh Khan stepped out of his car and waved to his fans.

My eyes diverted to the other side of the car. The door opened and a young man stepped out. His hair styled perfectly. He walked around the car and met his father on the other side.

It had been five years since I looked at Aryan and I couldn't help but notice how great he looks. He was dressed in black as always, shades on his eyes and the most serious look on his face. He casually walked behind his father as if he was taking a stroll in the park.

He didn't bother to stop for any pictures, just kept walking forward with his head held high and his hands in his pocket. Most people probably took it as a rude attitude but this was confidence and his hatred towards the media.

I made my way down to the lobby where we were starting the shoot. We are supposed to cover the lobby and the outer area of the hotel for today.

Tomorrow, the hotel rooms and the last day, the recreational areas such as the pool area. I requested Rhea to let me get ready for shoot before meeting Aryan. I was wearing a short, white dress with my hair placed perfectly in a bun.

I stepped into the lobby and greeted Gauri Khan and SRK

I stepped into the lobby and greeted Gauri Khan and SRK. "Gauri tells me you've done excellent work in your previous projects so I'm sure you'll do great for this one as well" I thanked SRK for his kind words.

"Aryan finally. Where have you been prince?" "sorry mama" Gauri Khan shook her head and smiled. "Oh I believe you two haven't met yet. Zoya this is Aryan, Aryan..Zoya" Aryan reached his hand out, "Hey nice to meet you" What?

I shook his hand and gave him a faint smile. He led me in front of the camera and finally let my hand go. I mentally slapped myself for missing his touch.

I noticed he was being completely normal and I thought he lost his memory or something. The photographer asked us to get into position and Aryan got closer to me.

I hated how much I missed his warmth. I hated how much I missed his touch. I hated how much I missed his scent. The shoot was causing too much sexual tension. I was so relieved when we called it done for the lobby area.

At least it was one area down. Before I turned to go change for the outdoor shoot, I heard a whisper, "you look beautiful" With that he walked away and Rhea took me to the changing room.

My next dress was a long yellow dress which would contrast well with the outdoors. My hair stylist curled my hair tied half of it, letting the other half flow down but she let freed a few strands from the top to give a messy look.