New Announcements

I fiddled with the ring that Aryan gifted to me when we were shooting in Paris. Even though we were working, it was as if we were on our honeymoon throughout these four months and now it had come to an end.

The ring had a simple butterfly design on it. It was something that could have been worn casually but I knew people would start noticing when they see the matching ring on Aryan's finger with a butterfly cut on it. Aryan noticed I was looking at my ring and he placed his hand on mine.

 Aryan noticed I was looking at my ring and he placed his hand on mine

"What are you thinking about?" Aryan said softly. I didn't want Aryan to take this the wrong way but I knew a simple 'nothing' wouldn't suffice. "People  would know" "And you don't want them to know?" "Do you?"

There was a pause and we were left just looking at each other while the plane descended onto the runway. The moment the plane touched the ground, Aryan said, "yes, I do" and kissed me.

The plane came to a halt and Aryan flashed me a sweet smile. He held out his hand and I took it before we exited the jet. We walked out of the airport hand-in-hand and without a doubt there were cameras and paparazzis everywhere.

I was not only holding Aryan's hand and had a matching ring on, I was also wearing Aryan's jean jacket because I got cold in the plane.

The media, of course, picked up on this and within an hour we were all over the entertainment news in terms of both our relationship and latest projects together.

I was invited to stay over at 'Mannat' even though I offered to stay somewhere else but Gauri Khan persisted. I was allowed to stay in the guest room in which I got comfortable in no time.

I was scheduled to be there for about two months for all the interviews. It was currently the fourth week of our hectic schedule so one month down and everything was going a little too perfectly.

We had officially announced our relationship and besides the random hate comments here and there, people were mostly accepting of us. The Khans were having a great career run these past few months.

Aryan's music was being widely accepted and the hotel was reaping high profits. SRK's new movie was a blockbuster and Suhana's latest trailer release was causing a lot of buzz in the Bollywood world. Gauri Khan had also finished designing another restaurant that was being complimented by many.

Overall everyone in the household was having a decent time in their careers so SRK suggested it was a good time to throw a dinner party and everyone knows that these Khans throw a party in style.

The weekend came around and there was chaos in 'Mannat' since there were dozens of people running around to get everything prepared for the party. The kitchen was filled with the caterers and the decorators were finishing up their list of instructions from Gauri Khan.

I was standing in front of my bed with my dress laid out neatly. I had just finished my hair and makeup and was about to step out of my silk robe when a knock on my door interrupted me.

I went to open it and Aryan was standing in front of me, perfectly dressed with his hair styled neatly and the fragrance of his perfume so strong, I thought I might faint in his arms. "Hey sexy" He smirked at my robe and I rolled my eyes before letting him enter.

"I have to get dressed what do you want" "nothing really, just get dressed" Aryan said as he locked the door and jumped on my bed with his perfect ass facing the ceiling and one of his elbows propped up, supporting his head.

I gave him and look and he laughed, "Zoya, my love, I have seen you naked a million times, in various positions, I think you can change in front of me"

"Nooo look away. I can't change in the bathroom, it's still wet" I whined at him until he obliged and turned his face. The second the sound of my robe falling to the floor filled the room, Aryan whipped his head around and said, "I made no promises"

I screamed his name and hoped that no one heard me. I was in my bra and panties at least when Aryan pulled me to his side and pushed me onto the bed. He got on top of me and put his weight on both of his hands as he stared down at me with the most loving eyes.

"Don't ever feel shy in front of me. Don't ever feel as if you need to hide anything from me. I want you to feel safe with me. I want to make you feel secure. Okay?" I only nodded at him because the tears in my eyes didn't allow me to trust my voice.

I pulled him down and kissed him. The kiss was sweet and calm, not hungry and passionate like our previous ones. Aryan removed the little clothing I had on me and kissed every inch of my body with intimate patience. I sighed in his ears as he kissed me all over.

He took several moments to look at me and his smile made me feel so safe every single time. He removed his suit jacket under which he was wearing a casual plain black t-shirt. I pulled his t-shirt off and slid my tongue up and down his torso causing him to groan softly.

He unbuckled his pants and removed his jeans and boxers. He positioned himself and inserted his dick in me. Even after all these times we've had sex, it still takes me a few seconds to adjust.

Aryan usually likes to thrust into me relentlessly which I always enjoy but today he was going slow. He took his time with each thrust and maintained eye contact with me constantly.

We breathed onto each other letting out soft moans as our bodies moved together slowly. Aryan pressed his forehead against mine as we both came. I sighed when his warm load shot in me and his eyes rolled back.

We stayed there, resting next to each other, our legs tangled together until we heard a knock on the door. The staff spoke from behind the door, "The guest have started to arrive ma,am"

Aryan and I made our way downstairs once we got dressed. We greeted the guests and mingled around. "Hey" Rhea came and hugged me. "By the way who is that girl in the corner? She didn't seem to like it when I mentioned you"

I gave her an odd look before turning to see who she was talking about. Navya was standing there talking to Suhana. Before I could make my way over there, Aryan walked up to them and hugged Navya tightly.

I don't why but just seeing them being so close and laughing together at something that I'm not a part of made me really jealous. I decided to ignore the feeling, I was at a really good place with Aryan and his family and I didn't want to screw it up.

The guests were enjoying themselves, everyone hadn't met for ages and were happily catching up. I couldn't help but notice how close Navya is to Aryan's family. They treated her like she was their blood relative and that annoyed me a little.

I shouldn't have felt that way, that was too toxic but I couldn't help it. I hated when SRK and Gauri Khan called her their daughter even though they do the same for all the other kids. "Cute right?" Abram's voice forced me to stop staring at Navya.

"What?" "Navya. She's so pretty. I could stare at her all day" Abram had a little crush on Navya apparently, it was the cutest thing ever but the only thing that ran through my mind was, Aryan also thought that. "Thank God you came along or else she would end up being my sister and that would be heartbreaking"

I turned my head towards Abram as he continued, "you know they were supposed to get married but then Bhaiyya fell for you and broke that alliance. Thanks for that by the way" Abram's words made me wonder, were Navya and Aryan engaged during the hotel shoot when we...did he cheat on Navya...with me?