In danger?

Monday 9:30

[Bonten hideout]

"What the fuck do you mean "he is not in the fucking hospital"?! Do you know in what kind of danger boss might be right now ?! You know our enemies will wait like hungry wolves to attack and this mightaswell be the best time for them to do so  !  He can be in the verge of death right the fuck now !! "

A loud voice shouted  in the middle of the hallway .
"3 days,  no contact,  no new,  not even a single clue where he might be ! This is seriously dangerous! " the other countined
"However we need to calm down Sanzu , we will find him and I assure you alive,  we are talking about our leader , not just some dude ! Now stop yelling at him "

A white haired  man stated , he was tall wearing a red costume embroidered with gold thread . Around his 20-30 , his half of the head was beautifully modeled and straightened while the other was cut and dyed with a beautiful symbol. He looked calm.

Meanwhile the other was completely the opposite,  his hair was a mess but it still looked good , he was wearing a purple vest and pants with a pink button up shirt that gave his elegance . His hair was cut short with a mullet that surprisingly suited him so well .

" We already looked everywhere we knew and could , we don't know what to do Koko  , but we need to stay calm , or we will never fix anything like this, we should keep the things going while searching for him ! "

A purpled-black hair man countined,  he was tall and slim , he was wearing a pair of black pants with a white button up shirt with the top open , making his tattoo visible and noticeable.  He had short purple hair with black strings here and there .

"So you are finally using your head Ran ?  " The white haired man countined

" Shut it Koko  "- another one hissed annoyed - " You guys are panicking too much , you honestly look pathetic "

Countined a boy who was sat down aside the table hearing the "bullcrap" the others were spilling.  He was slightly a bit shorter than Ran , he had the same hair color even tho he had the same style like the pink haired on , but a bit longer,  he was wearing a black vest with a white button up shirt and a pair of black gloves, leaving his hair to be the most noticeable thing in him . He was Ran's brother.  The two of them were two of the first members that joined shortly after a fight not long ago between their and Mikey's gang

"I don't know how you can be so calm about this but we still need to do something " Sanzu said .

"You need to calm down Sanzu, if we keep going like this soon the fact that Mikey is missing will get out and the enemies will start searching and find him sooner or later  "

Another man stated,  he looked older in age and had black hair with two strings of blonde hair in the side of his both profiles. He was wearing a pair of goldish looking color pants aswell vest with a bottom up shirt  in white color.

"Shut the hell up Takeomi  ! I didn't ask you ! "

You could almost hear the despise voice under that hiss , clearly Sanzu never liked him and no wonder,  they were brothers but from that one day Sanzu never considered him or even his "sister" part of his life , he would always claim that he was an only child and never had to do anything with them .

Sanzu had always been by Mikey's side and even tho the other did something terrible, he never blamed him for it . He truly admired him and was his right hand and claimed like the most loyal amongst all of  them .

All stayed silent for a moment till the silence was broken by Sanzu
"...Wait.... I know where he might be ! "

"What ? " The white haired one asked

"Call someone,  we need to find they're localization , trust me with this ! "

"Fine with me , we need to try anything right now .... and we need to do it fast ! "