I've forgiven you but did you forgive yourself ?

Mikey kept staring , and staring and staring,  his mind blank , his eyes seeing through the walls and into space . Now draken could take a look at him . His eye bags had faded a little,  his hair had grown , his cheeks had fatten and his skin had taken a darker shade of what it used to be before.

Draken knew Mikey would not grab the handle and twist it swinging open the gate  , so he did it himself,  the screeching noise that came from the old piece of metal made him cringe and the other flinch. 
It was cruel,  him doing this , right now,  when he knew why Mikey was vulnerable,  he knew and yet he had no mercy doing this to him , but he didn't want him to suffer more then he already did , that's why they're here , that's why he's trying to maybe,  even though too late , to fix things.

The grass blocked his way , and he stomped it down before turning his head back an angle he could see the other from the corner of his eye . Mikey's eyes were on the ground , lifeless,  refusing to look around or forward,  he followed quietly as draken tried up the wooden stairs . He followed as draken swong open the wooden door . Only when he caught glimpse of the dark hard floor , his eyes wandered,  the walls , the paper covering them , it was all the same , except now a bot whitewashed and here and there torn , the dust collecting at top of each painting and hung on photo frame made it hard to make out what exactly was pictured on them .

Draken didn't linger on the now white sheet covered furniture,  he took a left and headed forward and he knew that the realization was hitting Mikey,  because his hands which had been clenched at the hem of his jacket since they made it past the gate was now trembling worse then before , his eyes had taken a dark red shade and his cheeks were wet , and that was what did it for draken .

Before stepping up the stairs at a room they both recognized Draken's feet halted to a stop and he turned on his heel  , Mikey headed straight for his chest and his grip tightened.