Chapter 19

Hiiii shoutout to anonymous-hearts Thanks for commenting and voting! I'm really happy your enjoying the book ;)

---------------------------------------

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and bacon, the sunlight shone through the clear curtains as I sat up.
"....Harry....?" I mumbled, searching for my shirt.

I looked up too see Niall, stirring a red bowl filled with the delicious batter.
"Yeah, disappointed? It's Niall." He spit, obviously still pissed about the whole lying thing. I still didn't understand that.

"S-sorry weird dream." I stuttered, hoping Niall saw nothing.
"W-w-when did you come home last night?" I asked, hoping to show no suspicion in my voice.

"Oh ya know.... The usual time you and Harry sleep together!" Niall burst. A chill ran up my spine.

"We didn't! He just came over for homework help!" I declined, but I knew there was no way pulling this one off.

"Oh sure! Your just helping him do homework in bed!" Niall spit. "Since when does Harry do f*cking homework anyway?"

"Niall it wasn't anything like....that."

"Whatever Lewis. More little white lies."
Niall escorted himself to the bedroom.

I noticed the way he called me "Lewis" instead of "Lou."

Not feeling like breakfast, I changed into my normal everyday kakis and sweatshirt. I didn't bother to quiff my hair, Niall did it best.

I was about to leave as Niall trudged down the stairs. He was wearing a black tank top and black jeans. In a way he remained me of Harry. He looked so impressive, I almost felt disgusted with myself.

"Let's go." Niall huffed before I had a chance to speak. I allowed him to get in the car first and we made our way to school.

I was too embarrassed to speak. I cringed at the thought of what Niall had seen last night. It wasn't like we were doing anything too crazy......but it still was humiliating.

We pulled into the school and Niall ran off before I could tell him goodbye and wish him good luck on the Spanish test.

I walked to class in silence. Liam was absent, for I knew he was sick. Liam would never dare skip a day unless it was serious. I hoped he was okay.

I leaned up against my favorite oak tree, planted randomly in the center of the courtyard. I liked to talk to it sometimes, for it was the only one who understood me. Besides my mother. She had moved away when I was nearly three and it killed me to say goodbye.

I slapped a tear from trickling down my face.

Suddenly, someone grabbed my book bag and tugged me into the alley behind the school.

I rubbed the back of my neck, already knowing who it was. My heart best quickened, and I hated it.

"Why do you always do this...?" I tried to ask before Harry's large hand covered my lips. His cold rings froze my lip as I pushed him away.

"You listen to me." Harry leaned in close and I felt as if I was going to faint.
"What are you-"

"I said listen." He hissed, looking behind him.

"What I did last night, anything I did, anything I said, whatever it was..." He paused to make sure I knew what he was referring too.

"Is not to be told to anything living thing. Do you hear me?" He growled.

I nodded, too afraid to speak.

"Good." He squinted at me before running off again.

I stood in the alley for a minute, replaying that moment.

If Harry didn't anyone to know, then why did he do it in the first place? Was he embarrassed by me?

I looked down at my suspenders and combed hair. I took my glasses off and threw them down, then stepping upon them so that they cracked.

I walked off.

*********************

Hiiii! Hope you guys have a fabulous Monday because I probably won't! Yay me! Do you ever just spell something so wrong it's not even funny? I can relate to this 110%

Thanks for reading! Byeeee