invitation from hell 🖤

​​Avanthika pov

*Alarm rings*

I heard a soft music in my ears as i was jamming to the music something hit me that it is the alarm. I opened my eyes and turned off the alarm. I got even more shocked that it is 7 : 30 AM and my alarm is ringing from 6 : 00 AM in snooze. I throwed the blanket and went inside bathroom to do my morning routine.

I got ready and went down to meet unexpected person standing there. ' sorry ' i said looking into his eyes. Yes there stood the love my life looking all handsome in coat suit. My mom came from kitchen and gave him coffee.

Sekar pov

' It's getting really late . Do I look like a driver for her. Nethra is going to kill me if she saw me coming together with this idiot.' am i thinking a lot . I was about to get up when she came downstairs running. She mumbled a sorry as soon as she saw me waiting. Aunty came and offered coffee at the right time or else I would've shouted at her for making me wait. ' I already drank aunty ' i said with a forced smile. ' why are still calling me aunty call me mother-in-law' she said and smiled. ' it's getting late' i said and walked out.

Avanthika pov

The car ride was filled with silence. As soon as we reached the office he left me and ran to his cabinet. 🤣🤣🤣 I know what is going to happen. It's rare to see the CEO getting yelled by his PA . Everyone in the office enjoying the drama including me. The legend none other than Nethra PA of CEO of the biggest construction company. Everyone who meets them for the first time would mistake them as husband and wife. I may sound jealous but really i can't be mad at her for even a second. Nethra is my best friend from diapers.

Nethra pov

I am shouting at him explaining how a CEO should be in time and all . But that idiot kept on smiling at me. Which could even melt a rock. He suddenly winked and i smiled. Just get lost today mister driver. I said sarcastically and went to my cabin which was near his.

Time skip to a meeting in their office.

Author pov

Nethra slapped Sekar's thigh under the table as he was dozing off in between the meeting. Avanthika laughed silently seeing is sleeping beauty . ( Ofcourse she can't see that slap because she sat on the opposite side ).

*Some staff in meeting : so sir rebuilding this building will surely bring us a lot of profit. Not only rebuilding we can just do some corrections. The base of this hotel so strong that it surpassed a bomb blast in the past. As we were searching for a place with haunted castle project this place seems to be good. But comparing to this I prefer the small house near the main road where that mute girl lived. It seems to be more interesting. It can easily reach because of the place.

After he explained everything something caught avanthika's sight.

She kept silent but. After the meeting Avanthika came inside the the CEO cabin searching for him but she found no one.

Sekar pov

I travelled behind her as if i am a lost puppy. She went inside her cabin and ofcourse i followed her. I picked her and made her sit on her table making her gasp. 'What are you doing ? Someone might see . ' she whisper yelled at me. I chuckled and went closer to her placing my cheek on hers. ' it's warm' i said in her ears. Suddenly someone knock on the door and we both separated as lightning fast. 'What happened ?' avanthika came inside and asked. 'Nothing' we both said.

' I have something to discuss with you boss. ' she said looking down. ' what ? ' i asked. Sure that some drama is going to happen. ' I don't think selecting that bomb blast building isn't a nice idea. Ofcourse we are planning on building a hotel with ghosts effects but we should assure safety to the customers right.' she said. ' ofcourse nope. That place is really challenging and risky. Private too. People would love to go there because of curiosity. Ghost isn't something people get afraid of now it is the buisness. We can get a lot of offers if we go something with that building. Am i right mr. CEO ? ' Nethra asked. My mind was flooded with thoughts that is Nethra jealous and suggesting or she really wants it.

They started glaring at eachother which I assumed would end up in a big fight I left that place and entered my cabin. Suddenly I felt a chill breeze. I looked around to see if the AC is on. It was not. I pushed away the thoughts how come chill breeze came inside a closed glass room. I sat on my CEO chair and thought about the new project. Suddenly some notifications started appearing in my desktop.

Some virus threat messages started pop up continuesly i kept clicking the cross but nothing happened. Soon the whole screen is filled with that virus threat notification. I was hella scared. Sweating so badly in the AC. Suddenly a notification box with message poped in the centre. Threatening me to sign the document of that bomb blast building. I quickly signed and suddenly the flower vase in my room dropped. I turned to see nothing scattered and turned back to my desktop.

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I saw something most terrifying. A ghost ? I jumped back and fell out of my chair almost fainting.

____________

Enjoy the story ❤️. Let's see how far this story goes. Have great day my dear readers. Please don't mind the grammatical and spelling mistakes.