bloody shits 🖤

Author's pov

The next day morning both were sleeping like babies since the big baby boy disturbed her the whole night.🤣🤣. She woke up first when she felt someone hugging her back while Sekar was infront. She opened her eyes and checked the other side . But suddenly she heard a loud thud so she turned to the other side. Only to find Sekar on the floor rubbing his bum.  She laughed at the sight 🤣🤣🤣. ' hey why did you kick me out of the bed. ' Sekar said showing fake anger. ' wait I will help you to get up'. Nethra said and helped him.

On the other side

' avanthika was afraid after what she saw yesterday at the office. She didn't get a little bit of sleep. Let's see what happened yesterday.

Avanthika's pov

I ran out from Nethra's cabin hearing a loud sound like someone fell. I knocked on the door of my soon to be husband's cabin. But before I could open. Nethra rushed inside. I sighed and left to my cabin which wasn't like the rooms Nethra and Sekar have. I was a small section with other employees. 

But my mind was still their in that scene like how she rushed inside. I sighed and decided to check what was that sound. I was about get up from my table when my eyes automatically went to the coffee machine. I thought of giving a coffee to him. So I went near the coffee machine. I stopped in midway and thought of asking if he wants. But again I turned and went to the coffee machine. What if he doesn't want , i will drink. I took a cup from the stand which was black in colour with do or die writtings in red . I placed it and opened the expresso tip to fill the cup. But what I saw made my fingers shake in fear. The coffee was coming red as blood. I was staring at it. The blood over filled the cup and flowed through the word 'die'. I took the cup from the machine when it bursted and all the blood spilled on me. I closed my eyes due to the splashing when i opened my eyes I was in my cabin staring at the coffee machine.

Back to present.

Not Even a single minute I closed my eyes and slept. It is all red. But just at that time i remembered that he is going with his so called secretary to visit the place. I called my mom in law and asked permission last night to go with him. I quickly went to bathroom and fresh up. Packed all my things and reached his house. But the sight made me feel a bit sad. There Sekar and Nethra was standing together with same colour clothes looking just like couples. My eyes met with them they look like they didn't sleep well too.

Author's pov

All the three went inside and bid bye from their family. Oh i forgot to mention 😳 . Nethra's parents are abroad so she was so close with Sekar's family. Also Sekar's family knows that both Sekar and Nethra stay in same appartment. They don't doubt 'cause according to them they are like brother and sister. ' absolute lie ' 🤣. 

( More blood shits on the way )

Sekar wasn't even surprised seeing Avanthika standing there with her luggages packed. Nethra didn't say anything and went inside the car and sat on the driver seat. She extended her hand outside the window signalled both of them to get inside. Waving their hands to Sekar's mother they left from their. Avanthika sat alone at the back seat while the couples where sitting together. They started their date with a three wheeler towards the hell.... 🤔 ( Destination ) .

The travel was beautiful 'cause Avanthika fell asleep so the couples were chatting silently and a little bit of romance. But she can't drive anymore as her eyes became itchy because of lack of sleep. She felt tears in her eyes so she parked the car near a cafe . Suddenly Sekar's hand start to shake. Nethra was continuously wipping the tears but it doesn't seem to stop. Sekar hold Nethra's hand and stooped her to look at her again. ' blood ' he shuttered badly. What Nethra asked in confusion. He wipped the tears from her eyes and showed in front of her eyes. His fingers were red. Then she looked at her hands adjusting her sight . Both literally jumped in their seats in shock. They both were panicking continuously wipping the blood tears. Suddenly they both heard a noise and turned to the backseat just to see her snoring in sleeping. Suddenly the doors locked. The AC was on so the car glasses fogged up. Sekar tried to open the door , break the window glasses but nothing happened. After so much struggle 😃 nothing happened. Sekar was panicking that he was not able to breathe. Nethra hold his hands in hers and just said we are alright. No we are not sekar cried. Nethra was crying too but she still wanted to be strong for him and her bestfriend. He suddenly turned around to check on the one who was sleeping. But she was not there. They looked at eachother and suddenly the locks got opened and the 1st thing they did is to get out of the car.

They were sweeting a lot. They took deep breath refilling their body with oxygen. But got startled when avanthika came from that cafe. They both looked at eachother but not even a word left from their mouth. ' explain ' Nethra said breaking the silence. ' oh you parked the car here as you were dossing , he was already asleep so i told you to take rest for sometime and i will go use restroom and come. ' she explained to Nethra. Millions of words flooded Nethra's mind but she didn't say anything.

Let's go their before it gets dark. Sekar said showing a emotionless face. But all the three didn't get into the car.  After whatever happened inside both Nethra and Sekar didn't want to get inside. Avanthika was thinking so hard looking inside the car all the three was standing outside but it looks like someone was inside but it was not clear due to the fogged glasses. All the three grouped away from the car holding hands in fear but didn't share anything bwith eachother. Suddenly Avanthika took her phone and said let's just book a cab and reach their , just 3 hrs travel right ? She said  giving a 'we will be safe' expression to the other 2.

She took a last glance at the car where the figure was visible but it was not there. Eventhough she just booked a cab and they waited at the cafe ......

_________________

​Enjoy the story ❤️. Have great day my dear readers. Please don't mind the grammatical and spelling mistakes. Keeping the parts a bit short cause why not 🤷.