003.

Feb.25,2022
9:41 pm

Italics - the past
Bold - screaming
Regular - the present
𝚃𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛 - thoughts
Narrator POV

Blossom got home and gave the milk to her grandma. She then went to my room to watch TV when she got a text from Rue.

 She then went to my room to watch TV when she got a text from Rue

(Pretend the time is different)

Blossom went to where Jasiel and her grandma was at. They were talking and laughing while Ma'Meacheo cooked.

"Blossom come here and try this" Jasiel waved her over

"I don't trust you, but ok" Blossom said squinting her eyes at her brother causing him to scoff. "This shit good! You made it!"

"What can I say it's my specialty"

"Don't lie to her." Ma'Meacheo hit him in the back of the head. "I made it, not him"

Blossom laughed. "When is the food gonna be ready?"

"A few more minutes, mi amor. Our neighbors are almost here" Blossom nodded. That's when the doorbell rang

"I'll get it." Blossom walked to the door and answered the door seeing Fez. "Fez, what are doing?"

"I'm here for food. Why you here?" Fez asked

"Fezco! It's so nice to see you" Ma'Meacheo hugged the Mac Miller look alike. "Blossom don't you remember Fezco? You guys used to be friends when you came visit. His grandma was Marie O'Neill"

'𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚛' Fez thought.

"Yeah, I remember him" The memories of Fez came back and of course the one from her last visit.

They all walked inside and sat at the table. Blossom's grandma started a conversation about Jasiel and Blossom.

"Jasiel is an amazing basketball player and don't get me started on Blossom's dancing"

"Abulia, please stop" Blossom complained

"She is one amazing ballerina. She even got a job at this amazing ballet school" Abulia shared proudly

Blossom never really seen someone so proud of her or Jasiel. Only their mom. Their dad was never any game or recital, only their mom. Maybe their dad wasn't a good guy from the start.

"Really? That's wassup" Fez smiled and Blossom blushed. "Jasiel maybe you could teach Ashtray a few moves"

Blossom's POV

The doorbell rang again and I ran to get it. "I'll get it!" I yelled. I opened the door to see Rue in a pretty cute outfit. "What the fuck you doing here, Rue?"