019.

May 9, 2022
9:42 pm

italics - the past
Bold - screaming
Regular - the present
𝚃𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛 - thoughts
Narrator's POV

"Why the hell would you do that?!" Ma'Meacheo yelled at Nic

After the whole situation happened, Blossom left with Nic to her grandma's house.

"I don't know! It just happened!" Nic yelled back

"That's not a proper fucking answer!" Blossom yelled

Everyone went quiet, hoping that something will happen. Like her dad getting hurt or something.

"I didn't give him any information about you guys," Nic spoke up. "After I did it, I realized that I was making a big mistake. I'm sorry."

Nic left with a sorry look on his face. Blossom didn't care how sorry he was, he could never be forgiven.

Blossom started shaking. "What if he found us? What if he tries to hurt us because putting him in jail? What if-"

"If he even finds us, he would never be able to hurt you. You have grown since Chicago and you put up a fight." Ma'Meacheo assured Blossom. "I'll be right there for you. I love you."

"I love you, too." Blossom sniffled

At that moment, Fez came in with Jasiel. "Is everything ok? You left with Nic and I just thought something was wrong." Fez asked

"Everything is ok, baby. Everything is just fine."

"Are you sure cause your eyes are red?" Jasiel pointed out

"Yes, I'm fine. Just a little misunderstanding, that's all." Blossom smiled

"Good cause I invited Misha to the barbecue tomorrow." Jasiel smiled

"Better go clean your room then," Ma'Meacheo said still looking at the tv. Jasiel sighed going into his room.

Blossom went back into her room Fez following behind. Fez knew something was up. He knew his girlfriend.

"Blossom are you sure everything is ok?" Fez asked

Blossom debated with herself. Should she tell him. It's not like he was gonna go crazy over it.

"Fez, I'm gonna be honest with you, but no. Everything is not ok." Blossom started to tear up as Fez pulled her close

"What happened?" Fez questioned

"Nic got my dad gotta jail." Blossom sniffled. "He did it the night you were at my apartment."

"Which night? I've been their multiple nights." Fez said making Blossom laugh.

"The night where you asked me out again." Blossom said. "He said that he wasn't thinking straight when he did it, but when is ever thinking."

Fez held her tighter. He wished he could hurt Nic, but he couldn't. If he did he could be caught up in some serious mob business. And after today, he couldn't put more problems on Blossom.

"I love you baby. You know that, right?" Fezco said looking down at Blossom who nodded. "And as long as i live no one will hurt you. No one."

"I'm happy i have you Fez. You make feel safe."

Author's Note 💕
I'm so sorry for the slow updates. I have been busy and tired. So this chapter is kinda shitty but I don't even care anymore. Love you 💗