013.

Mar.21,2022
12:22 am

^^^
Blossom's outfit

italics - the past
Bold - screaming
Regular - the present
𝚃𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛 - thoughts
Narrator's POV

A few days after New Year's, Blossom and Fez had solved there differences. Kinda. There talking but Blossom is 50/50 about the situation.

"Hi abuela" Blossom said walking into the kitchen

"Hola mi amor" Ma'Meacheo said. "I thought you'd be here earlier."

"I was looking for some stuff for the apartment" Blossom said grabbing an orange

Blossom had also bought an apartment 30 minutes away. 1 bedroom, 2 baths, nice kitchen. She was making it all nice for herself.

"Anyways, have you talked to the dean of your school?"

"Yes and she said that they had an opening here"

Now as much as Blossom like being in New York, she missed her family. So she did some digging and found out that her ballet school had one an hour away from her grandma's place.

Plus she wouldn't be around those bitches who bought their way to the school.

"They want me to come by later and get a tour." Blossom smiled

Blossom and her grandma talked for awhile. Ma'Meacheo was telling her all the gossip on her family members. If you knew what happened between her Tia and her Tio, you would have a fit.

Eventually, Blossom went over to the neighbors cause Ashtray kept blowing up her phone.

"Sup, B" Fez greeted Blossom. "You look pretty."

"Oh um, thanks. But is everything ok? Ashtray keeps blowing up my phone." Blossom said walking in

"Yeah, he just mad that we have a new guest in the house." Fez said pointing to the girl on the couch.

"Hi I'm Faye" she said clearly high of something

"I'm Blossom." Blossom turned to Fez

"Long story" was all he said

"Um ok, well I'm just gonna check up on Ash." Blossom walking to Ash's room. "Hey"

Ashtray was on his computer. "Hey"

"Fez told me why you kept blowing up my phone."

He didn't look away from the screen. "Fuck Fezco"

"Damn, your own brother. The one you said you'd die for?" Blossom asked. "Or is there another Fezco?"

Ashtray turned to face Blossom. "He didn't even ask if I was ok with it. He just brought her in like she was a present."

"I get where you're coming from but you can't just pout to solve your problems."

"Aren't you the same girl who refused to talk to the same guy?" Ashtray raised his eyebrows

"What's your point?" Blossom said