019

Elena woke up to the feeling of something poking her head. "Hey! Damn psycho. Wake up. I have to go." A familiar harsh voice said.

Elena opened her eyes. "Kiri..? How long was I aslee-" Elena began, before she was lightly pushed away from the shoulder. She looked to the side to see Bakugo sitting there with a plain face. "Shitty hair had to go and have his match so he told me to let you fucking sleep. But I have my battle now so you can't exactly stay on my damn shoulder." Bakugo said with a scowl as he stood up,

"Oh, okay...will you beat her ass for me?" Elena requested as she looked at him. He smirked before responding. "Alright. But I'm doing it so I can battle you in the end." Bakugo said before leaving.

Elena smiled slightly before standing up and stretching as she yawned. "I was asleep for four whole matches? Ah, I feel powerful now!" Elena cooed as she began walking to the railing to watch the match.

"The two guys with the same quirks! Tetsutetsu versus Kirishima! A head-to-head fistfight! The winner is—" Mic began.

Elena saw the two boys both laying down on the ground as Midnight checked on them. "Both contestants down! It's a draw!" She yelled. "In the case of a draw, after they recover, the winner will be determined by a simple contest, like arm wrestling!" She continued.

"Meanwhile we wait for Tetsutetsu and Kirishima to recover, we'll start the next match!" Mic yelled in the speakers.

"Next might be the most disturbing match-up." Tsuyu said. "I almost don't want to watch..." Jiro said with a disturbed look. "Tch. Why say that? I mean, sure. Uraraka is pretty fragile and she looks like she could get hurt by just touching her elbow, but she's strong. And she's determined. I think it's a good match-up." Elena explained as she watched her classmates walk up on the bounds.

"Elena-Chan. How do you know?" Tsuyu asked. "I just know. Uraraka is determined to win and become a pro hero. We all saw that. Bakugo however, he doesn't exactly see people as weak. He just has too much pride so he just calls himself stronger than everyone." Elena explained.

"You really see everyone for who they are. You can sense how people are...How?" Tsu asked as she looked at Elena. "I have no idea. I just do. But I have a feeling it has to do with my quirk." Elena smiled before turning her gaze back to the arena.

"The eighth and last match of the first round! He was kind of famous in middle school, this isn't the face of a regular person! From the hero course, It's Katsuki Bakugo!" Mic yelled as the crowd cheered.

"Versus! She's the one I'm rooting for, From the hero course, It's Ochaco Uraraka!" Mic said as he whispered the middle part.

Elena's face felt shock as she heard what he said. "Eighth match, start!" Mic finally said after a few breathes. Elena watched as Bakugo began talking to the poor girl. "Midoriya? What was the strategy you were going to tell Uraraka earlier to use against Bakugo?" Iida asked.

Elena's ears perked up at it. "It wasn't much, really. Kacchan's strong. In a real close combat fight, he has almost no openings and the more he moves, the more he sweats, making his Explosions stronger. He can use the blasts from his explosions to move around in the air, but if Uraraka touches Kacchan and uses her quirk to make him float, then she could have the upper hand. That's why the first thing Uraraka should do is a swift attack!" Midoriya explained.

Elena sighed. "Bakugo won't let her get to him. I know Bakugo a bit and I know he knows her strengths and weaknesses. He's not going to let her. And if he does, he will most likely just control the floating with his quirk by blasting himself and keeping himself in bounds. The strategy has multiple of flaws." Elena stated, not averting her gaze from the match as she saw Uraraka begin to run towards Bakugo in a decent speed.