☕ 𝟎𝟏𝟓 ☕

You step back as his eyes glared at you, telling you to not say a word, and that he'll explain later. You were so shocked you didn't know that you didn't realize that Teruhashi was looking at you weirdly.

She knows him? I thought he didn't have any friends since he was always too busy with me.

"Are you okay?" you felt someone touch your shoulder.

You flinch and look at Teruhashi who had a look of concern.

Her concern seems fake, though. I've met people like her.

You nod and rub your fingers together.

"I'm fine. I have to go," you quickly walk up the stairs.

On the rooftop, you walk around, scratching your head as you get worried and scared that he found you talking to a girl, even though you didn't want to. You were getting tired of trying and getting someone inside your trouble you didn't know what to do now.

"First, Hinata. Then, Maki. Now, this Teruhashi girl? Why can't everyone just stay away from me?" you worry.

While walking around the rooftop, you hear the door open. You rush behind a wall before you could see who it was. It was Teruhashi again trying to find you.

"Little girl? Are you here?" she calls out, "I'm here with my lunch! Our friend, Saiki, couldn't come, because of those brat- well, I mean, brilliant friends of his!"

You stood silent, waiting for her to go away as you just want to eat your lunch alone again. Sadly, that did not happen, and she found you when she was about to give up searching for you.

"Oh! You're here!" Teruhashi smiles as she happily walks up to you.

You only nod at her as you both sit on the bench. While eating, she did the talking and you made the short response.

"So, how did you and Saiki meet?"

"Afterschool."

"Any siblings?"

"One."

"Brother or sister?"

"Brother."

"That's interesting! What do you like to do?"

"Sketch."

"Oh! What kind?"

"Nature."

"Like trees and flowers?"

You hum in agreement.

"You're not the most talkative type, are you?"

 Truthfully, you shake your head. She giggles.

"I like that about you."

You knew she was just faking the personality and just looked down on your lunch. Putting down your utensils, you start packing up.