☕ 𝟎𝟐𝟐 ☕

It was dead silent at the Ferris wheel. Sitting across each other, Kusuke and Teruhashi only glared at each other. Kusuke gave a smile along with the pretty girl, but even from a mile you could tell they were enemies. With Saiki in front of you, you looked out the view. Despite the elephant in the room, you couldn't stop to bring yourself to the view of outside.

At least you got a chance to go on here one last time. You remember your brother in fear of heights as you and your parents laughed at him. Your mom took a photo for memories, your dad joking around at his son's phobia of heights, and you just laughing the whole time. Oh, the good memories you have. Too bad you can't make them anymore.

After the ride, you still had the smile that was made on the Ferris wheel. Kusuke and Teruhashi were still glaring at each other. Saiki stared at your smile, thinking of how interesting it was to look at. He didn't know why he stared at you like that, but even when he didn't want to admit it, he quite enjoyed the view in front of him.

Realizing what he was doing, he looks away as he starts the walk again, making the two rivals start arguing again as you ignore and stare at the sunset.

"If you didn't come by, then it wouldn't be as uncomfortable in the room you've made," Kusuke starts.

Teruhashi gasps.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know someone annoying like you would be at the way. I just wanted to hang out with my friends. Besides, I'm the better friend, Y/n?" Teruhashi turns to the strawberry haired boy.

Saiki didn't say anything about your mentioned name and only followed the direction to the cafe. You were out of your trance of the beautiful sunset and hummed to the two people.

"Who's the better friend, cutie, me or her?" Kusuke asks.

You felt embarrassed at the argument you were pulled in, so you hum hesitantly.

"Uhm...I think both of you are great fr-friends," you speak.

"You think?" Kusuke asks.

"But who's better?" Teruhashi asks.

"W-Well-

"Stop hoggin her around and leave her be. It obvious it's not the both of you since you guys are annoyingly arguing about something so stupid," Saiki responds.

The three powerless humans turn to the physic as he turned to them. He only glares at his brother as Kusuke had the face of annoyance and Teruhashi had one of feeling pity. You, however, just looked down as you look like you had the face of regret.

Saiki noticed your face and ignored the other two. He internally sighs and turns back around.

"If you two are done arguing, then let's go get some food," he says before leaving.

"Okay," the two groan.

You only smile at the boy's bravery of trying to speak up for himself.