☕ 𝟎𝟑𝟕 ☕

Waking up, you find yourself in the nurse's office again. You get up as you look around for the nurse. Coming right on time, the nurse comes in as she quickly sets everything down on her desk and rushes towards you.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt? Do you remember what happened before you fainted?" the nurse asks you in worry.

"I-I'm fine," you say as you sit up, "What happened?"

"A student brought you in when you were unconscious at the rooftop," the nurse says, "Don't tell me you tried to . . ."

You give her a confused face until you remember what happened back there. The terrifying scene came back upon you as you shake your head repeatedly.

"N-No! I-I wo-wouldn't! I-I-I could n-never!" you deny the nurse's accusation before she could even say anything about.

She sighs happily as she finds your answer convincing enough for her to know that you wouldn't do it. You fumble with your fingers again as you look down.

"S-So, who . . . brought me here?"

"Oh, yes. Before he could flee to his class, I called him out when he left the infirmary. I think his name was . . . Saiki. Saiki Kusuo?"

"S-Saiki? H-He brought me here?" you look at her in surprise.

"Yes. Do you know him?"

"N-Not r-really. He's . . . a-a friend of my b-brother?"

"Why so uncertain?"

"I-I don't really know i-if he's a friend of my br-brother."

"So, your brother is his acquaintance?"

"N-No! I-I hope not!"

"Sorry, I'm only joking, Y/n."

The nurse giggles at her own joke, but you could only frown, not finding the joke funny. The nurse stops as you look down to your fingers. As the room was getting more suffocating, you both turn to the door.

"Come in," the nurse says as she stands up to see who it is.

The person comes in with a wound on his cheek, as you know who he is.

"A-Aren," you whisper, but he heard you.

He turns to who calls him and was surprised that you were here.

"Y-Y/n? Why are you here?"

"Hehe, funny story. I passed out," you look away.

"Are you alright now? When did this happen?"

"Somewhere in lunch time."

"Did you eat your food?"

"I d-did . . .?"

"No wonder why you passed out," Aren sighs in disappointment.

"I-I'm sorry," you apologize, "I didn't mean to. I was called to the p-principal."