。・゚゚・ Loyal, Desiree's Story ・゚゚・。

DESIREE'S POV 

Me and my family moving to Korea was honestly... a bad but good idea.

I'm not saying it's THAT bad but it's probably just our skin color. But then it's also bad because I had to leave my boyfriend behind. Ever since we left New Jersey, we've been living with my 5th cousin while my mom and dad look for jobs to support our family and get our own home while me and my brother stay home. 

After a few years, I started school. One the first day, my cousin reassured me that nobody would really mind me only if im nice and "cool". Whatever that means. On the way to school, I looked around and enjoyed the nice weather. I saw peoples faces and thought about how they lived life and what they did for a living.

I stopped walking after locking eyes with a guy with bangs and a beautiful face posture. I quickly looked away and at my brother, Cory who was minding his business, probably texting some girl on Snapchat. As we made it to school, I went straight to my class. I didn't want to get annoyed but some rude person and start shit on my first day. As soon as I walked in, everyone looked STRAIGHT at me. I just smiled and went to a random empty seat. As I sat and waited for the teacher to arrive, I started thinking about the mysterious handsome boy.

I jumped back out of my small trance after the class went quiet and the teacher was here. "Good morning students", the teacher spoke looking at everyone with a smile. She looked nice. She continued, "If you have not noticed yet we have a new student, if she is comfortable, how about if she comes up and introduces herself to us?". My facial expression basically screams "oh". I get up and walk to the front with confidence and speak.

"Hello my name is Desiree Tribue, I'm 17 and I'm from New Jersey.", I say with the little korean I know. Kinda pays off though for the studying ALL summer. Weirdly on cue, the class say, "Welcome Desiree". I thank them all and quickly go back and sit back down. The teacher begins the lesson and I zone off in Desiree world.

As a kid, my mom and dad always knew there was a little something wrong with me. I would always talk to myself and do the weirdest things when I was young. It went on for 4 more years until they got me tested. I turned out to have schizotypal personality disorder. They knew they couldn't let me go to school acting like this since we ALL know how some kids are. They took me to therapy to help me manage my disorder which surprisingly worked but is not fully cured. 

An hour passes by and the bell rings just in time. I quickly get up and leave the class to avoid any stares. I went to a bench in the hallway and sat down, watching students rush to their next classes. I took out my phone and texted my bae..

MESSAGES 

Heyy I miss you! How's the new dog over there?

OUT OF MESSAGES 

I waited for a while for him to respond since he always does but soon gave up. I forgot there were dumbass time zones that existed. But then he's always awake on video games at this hour. Nah he's probably too tired and is sleeping. I make my way to the next class and walk inside quietly. "Where were you?", the teacher said as her voice BOOMS in my ear. I explained that I lost my way and she understood since I was new. I went to a seat in the back and sat next to this tan girl, from the big lettering in her notebook, her name was Junmi. I smiled as her as she smiled back. At least there is someone VALID in this damn school. 

As the teacher starts the lesson, I decide to actually listen since this lesson is about history. I enjoy history because since my life is ass at the moment, I love comparing it to back then. It reminds me that I got it good. I run my fingers through my black gorgeous hair and see in my  peripheral vision, Junmi glancing at me. I noticed how cute this girl actually was.

She ripped a peace of paper and scribbled on it for a little before passing  it to me. I read it and it said, "Hi I'm Junmi, want to sit with me and my friends at lunch?". I looked back at her after reading it to see her smiling at me. I nodded "yes" slowly and she pretends to be like a kid who just got an iphone 13.

I knew I was going to like her.