。・゚゚・ Loyal, Desiree's Story Pt.3 ・゚゚・。

Desiree's POV

A year has passed and I'm probably the happiest I've ever been. Here's why

01 I have an actual friend group (nor fake ass people) with Junmi, Yeojin, Heejin and that mysterious handsome man, Seokjin

02 Over summer break, I went to visit New Jersey. I saw my grandma and cousins since we had a lit family reunion

03 I made the school basketball team!

04 While I was there, I dropped my boyfriend in my "friend". I got to cuss them out as much as I wanted to 😼

05 I think Heejin likes me. I'm not sure if I like her back.

Life has changed a lot. I'm not so shy at school knowing I have my friends, cousin, and brother to be there for me and back me up. The best thing about my friend group is that my parents absolutely LOVE them. Whenever I invite them over for dinner, we have the best time. Playing games, dancing, and socializing. That's what valid people are right there

At school, everyone is pretty cool to me. So far, I have no problems.

It was a Monday morning. After an exciting basketball game on Friday and a lazy Saturday and Sunday, I'm feeling ready to another fun week. I get up and shower, do my facial, and brush my teeth. I look in the mirror and think about how much my ex missed out. I honestly shouldn't think like that but I think it's true. I continue to get ready and put on my school uniform. I head downstairs to see my mom cooking scrambled eggs, bacon, and French toast. I groan in frustration to know the food isn't ready and I'm going to have to wait.

"I know your down here sad the breakfast isn't ready", she says, catching me off guard. I was always confused on how my mom probably took the "I have eyes on the back of my head" seriously. She can tell if anyone is behind her. I laugh and tell her how I'll be going to a internet cafè with my friends after school. I can hear her sigh but she nods. I would hate for her to think that I'm too busy to be with her so I went up to her and hug her. She smiles and says, "Just make sure you guys are being safe". I nod my head.

After dragging my brother, Cory out of bed and eating my GOOD breakfast, I say bye to my mom and run outside to meet with Heejin. She lives 2 houses down from me so we always walk to school together. We hug and begin to walk to school. Cory walks the other way, going to go pick up his girlfriend. As me and Heejin walk, we talk about our dreams of what to do after high school and college. She tells me how she wants to be in an Idol. I've heard her singing and she's actually pretty good. She could succeed. I don't know why but I began to hold her hand as we walk. She stops mid-sentence and looks at me.

I say nothing and continue walking with a small smile. I don't know why I did that. I don't even like her like that, I guess I just wanted to show her that I care about her and believe in her dreams. This actually isn't the first time I've acted this way with Heejin. We have been flirting ever since we had a stable friendship. As we finally make it to school, me and Heejin say our goodbyes and separate to our designated classes.

TIME SKIP 

I just walked out of social studies feeling smart and refreshed. I walk to lunch and to our table. I see only Seokjin and Yeojin sitting there. Where's Junmi and Heejin? As I sit down next to Yeojin after saying hi I ask, "Where is Heejin and Junmi?". They both shrug not knowing. I get out of my thoughts and join in on the conversation about the best video games out here. Yeojin and Seokjin being the two video game freaks in the group, there is barely any other conversation than video games. Not that I'm complaining, it's cool to hear them go on and on about "The Walking Dead" or "Resident Evil" Lunch continues without Heejin and Junmi as me, Seokjin, and Yeojin talk our ass off.