。・゚゚・ Loyal, Desiree's Story Pt.2 ・゚゚・。

Desiree's POV

I had just finished social studies and was heading to lunch. This was the part I had been absolutely DREADING.

Where was I gonna sit? Are people rude? Is it gonna be because of my skin color. These questions where going through my head, feeling as I wasn't gonna fit in at all. While walking slowly to the cafeteria, I was thinking if I should eat lunch in the bathroom or go face my fear. I soon decided that I was going to go find Junmi.

I walked inside the cafeteria looking for Junmi through all of these teenagers. It was a bit  because everyone was talking, laughing, and having fun while I'm looking like a lost puppy. After a 50 year search I spotted Junmi sitting at a table with 2 other girls. One who looked like a damn 12 year old (probably because of her height) and the other looking cold and absolutely mean.

I slowly made my way to the table and greeted the girls. "Hi may I sit here? If you guys don't mind", I said, trying my best not to sound weird. Before the others could say anything Junmi immediately shouted yes. I was so relieved because where else was I gonna sit bro? The small one smiled and asked what year I was born in. I remembered that people ask this question to know how they act towards you. I answered 1992. "Ohh so your an unnie and a foreigner! I've always wanted to know a foreign unnie.", she small girl said. I had to admit, she was adorable. Junmi smiled at how her 2 friends are getting along and then spoke, "Desiree this is Yeojin and Hyejuu, I've known them since 2nd grade.", Junmi said. I waved at them both. I glanced at Heejin, as I was feeling her eyes burning the side of my head a few seconds ago.

I thought she was gonna say something rude but instead she showed me her smile. Thank god. I don't need no haters right now. We all talked for a while, as I got to know Yeojin and Heejin. Apparently Heejin is not cold but has trust problems for some unknown reason and Yeojin has not grown much since 4th grade. That's why she's so short. I actually liked and enjoyed these girls presence, they were so fricking cool. I tried to ignore the good smell of lunch since my mom promises a huge and good meal after school. I love her cooking. 

Minutes passed and it was time for one of the best classes, Physical Education. I bid my goodbyes to the girls and wandered my way around school to find the class.  I think I went to far when I saw the dude I saw earlier on my way to school. The dude with the handsome looking face. Stuck in my thoughts, I managed to hear him say "Are you lost". I nodded my head and told him where Im headed to. He didn't hesitate and showed me the way. 

We walked in silence as I was looking down at my air maxes. We soon made it and I thanked him while bowing continuously. He nodded his head then walked away. Bro I PROBABLY LOOKED SO DUMB. I took deep breaths and got ready for the class.

"Welcome back students! Welcome to PE, I'm Coach S and I'll be teaching your class.", she said. Coach S was an older woman, probably in her 30's, tall with long black hair. We all bowed and greeted Coach S back. She went over the unit's we are going to be doing this year. When I heard basketball, I did my mental dance. I used to play basketball with my brother and boyfriend back in New Jersey and hopefully here, I can probably play on a team. 

She told us to start running along the track to warm up a bit. I tried to stay far from anyone as possible. I started to think about how school is for my friends, my boyfriend, and my 8 year old cousin who used to always share it with me all back at home. I glanced at my Apple Watch to see that my boyfriend has still not texted me back. This was getting suspicious. If I could take a plane and go home to see him, I definitely would but I would have to wait until the summer. I started to jump to conclusions, was he dead? Was he hurt? Is he cheating on me? 

Coach S blew the whistle which got me out of my thoughts. "Alright everyone we don't have much time to do anything since we had a super long talk about the units so I'll let you guys go. Remember to eat healthy and drink water!", she screamed. We all bowed to her and headed back in. I head to the girls locker room to freshen up. Once I finish, I go to my science class. Luckily there is nobody in there so I sit at a random seat and go through instagram. As I scroll I see a video with two familiar people doing all that top level couple stuff. Hugging, kissing, holding hands. As I was about to scroll I notice the username. 

That's my boyfriend.

I see who's tagged and it's my friend.

I watch the video over and over to see if that's really them, if I'm dreaming and I'm fucking not. Students start to enter the room and I put my phone away. Hoping that it's just a joke and nothing serious. Why would he do this to me? He was just saying how much he loved me A DAY AGO. I blink to keep the tears from gushing out my eyes. I lay my head down but then feel someone touch my back. I sit up and  see it's Heejin, sitting next to me.  She gives me a comforting smile and that makes me smile. I begin to appreciate her.

 I begin to appreciate her