𝐨𝐧𝐞

Serena was sitting against her bed on the floor while Mitch sat on top of the bed braiding her hair

Serena was sitting against her bed on the floor while Mitch sat on top of the bed braiding her hair. Serena could hear her brother moving around in his bedroom which was right across from hers when the sound of Mitch's phone ringing cut through to her ears.

"Are you going to pick that up?" Serena asks wincing when Mitch's fingers pulled on her hair a little too tight. "It's just Stiles," Mitch answers. "He's probably just trying to call me about some theory he's made up."

Serena hummed at what the boy had said knowing it was probably true. Mitch finishes doing the braid by tying a small rubber band onto the end of it. Serena cocks her head toward her door when she hears a noise. "Did you hear that?" Serena asks getting off the floor with Mitch's help.

"No?" Serena opened her door pulling Mitch up by his wrist so he could follow her. Serena lets out a sound when she bumps into her brother who is also walking out of his room but with a baseball bat this causes her to get squished between her brother and Mitch. Scott nods his head towards the stairs signaling for the two to follow behind him.

Scott, Serena, and Mitch slowly crept onto the porch of the McCall household walking and looking around for the sound when suddenly a body fell from above hanging off the side of the roof causing all four bodies to scream as Scott waved the baseball around and the hanging body waves it arms in all sorts of directions.

"Stiles!" Serena yells loudly when she sees who the person is Scott and Mitch's screaming comes to a stop. "What the hell are you doing?" Scott questions.

"You weren't answering your phone neither was Mitch!" Stiles exclaimed, "And why do you have a bat?"

"We thought you were a predator!" Mitch exclaims looking at his twin brother weirdly. "A pre-" Stiles cut himself off by letting a huff of air out. "Look, I know it's late but guys gotta hear this," Stiles explains wildly. "I saw our dad," using his hand to point back and forth between him and Mitch. "Leave 20 minutes ago, Dispatch called."

"Dispatch called?" Mitch grins excitedly causing Serena to give him a look which he returns with an innocent smile. "Yeah, they're bringing in every officer from the Beacon Department and even state police," Stiles explains even further. "For what?" Scott and Serena ask at the same time. "Two joggers found a body in the woods," Stiles says before he flips himself off the roof.

"A dead body?" Scott asks concerned causing Serena to facepalm at her bothers ridiculous question. "No, a body of water. Yes, dumb-ass a dead body." Stiles sarcastically says pulling himself onto the porch. "So, you mean like a murder scene ?" Serena questions holding onto Mitch's arm. "Nobody knows yet, just that it was a girl, probably in her 20s."

"Hold on, if they found the body then what are they looking for?" Mitch questions his brother. "That's the best part. They only found half." Stiles says like it was the best thing in the world causing the two siblings and his twin brothers eyebrows to rise. "We're going."