𝐬𝐢𝐱

Serena, Scott, and the twins jump out of the jeep into the school parking lot

"This is a terrible idea." Stiles mutters.

"Yeah, I know." Scott agrees. "But we're gonna do it anyway." Serena sternly says Scott agreeing with her.

"Just make sure we can get inside." Scott tells Stiles who was rolling his eyes at the McCalls.

"Derek's here." Mitch brings everyone's attention to said man. Serena turns around watching Derek get out of his car.

"Where's Deaton?" Serena quickly walks towards Derek's car. "He's in the back." The man rolls his eyes.

The twins and Scott look into the car to see Deaton lying in an uncomfortable situation.

"Oh, he looks comfortable!" Stiles sarcastically says before he, Mitch, and Scott start to walk toward the school.

"Hey! Hey! What are you three doing?" Derek calls out.

"You said I was linked with the Alpha. I'm gonna see if you're  right." Scott answers the man.

"Are you sure you wanna stay out here Serena?" Mitch questions his girlfriend who just smiles and nods at him.

"Why'd you stay out here?" Derek looks toward the girl who was sitting on the hood of his car. "And get off my car." Derek scowled.

"Well for two reasons one, so you wouldn't kill Deaton while they're gone, and two, so you wouldn't be lonely." Derek scoffs at this.

"Do they know? About you being a mermaid." Dereks questions as Serena moves to stand next to him.

"Just Mitch I'm pretty sure I told you that. But I'm gonna tell Scott and Stiles so-" Serena was cut off by a tragic sound that sounded like five cats getting strangled. "He's got to be kidding me." Derek mutters rolling his eyes.

"Was that Scott?" Serena flushed with embarrassment for her brother when Derek nodded. Serena jumps in shock when a more powerful howl/roar is let out while Derek looks toward the school in slight disbelief.