𝐭𝐰𝐨

Serena and Mitch both sat on the bleachers watching the lacrosse practice

Serena and Mitch both sat on the bleachers watching the lacrosse practice. Stiles in the little amount of time he had filled them both in on everything including Alison's dad being a hunter.

They watched as Scott got yelled at by Coach  Finstock causing them to look at him in worry. "McCalls gonna do it again! McCalls gonna do it again!" Coach mocked, when Scott did do it again he failed. They watched Scott fall onto his knees Serena was quick to run out onto the field Mitch right behind her. "Scott! Scott!" Serena shouted worriedly bending down to meet her brother's height.

"I can't control it guys. It's happening." Scott growls. "Right now! Of course, it's happening right now." Serena sarcastically mutters as Stiles and Mitch help Scott up.

Stiles and Mitch pull Scott to the locker room with Serena trailing behind them. "Get away from me!" Scott roars causing the other teens to pull away from him Mitch puts his arm in front of Serena to keep her behind him as Scott jumps onto the lockers going towards Stiles causing Serena to panic. "Stiles! Stiles the fire extinguisher!" Mitch points out hoping Stiles will listen to him.

Stiles listens to Mitch grabbing the fire extinguisher and using it to get Scott back to normal. Serena and Mitch fell back against the lockers they had cornered themselves into.

"Guys, what happened?" Scott asks confused. Stiles throws the fire extinguisher onto the ground. "Well, you tried to kill Stiles." Mitch says "By the way, I don't think I'm ever going to do anything to get you mad again." Serena slightly slaps Mitch scowling at him. "Sorry, not the right time."

"Like I told you before it's the anger it's your pulse racing it's a trigger," Stiles says. "But it's lacrosse. It's a pretty violent game if you haven't noticed." Scott cuts Stiles off.

"Well, it's gonna be a lot more violent if you end up killing someone on the field. You can't play Saturday you're going to have to get out of the game." Stiles tells Scott.

"But I'm first line," Scott says. "Scott, it's for the best. We don't want you or anyone else getting hurt." Serena tells her brother with soft eyes, she felt guilty knowing he would miss out on his first big role in a game and that this new werewolf-ness was going to take a huge toll on his life. She also felt guilty cause in some ways she can sympathize with him he just didn't know it yet.