Reunion with the Trio

"Delsgade. It's been a while since I was last here." Erebus looked up at the castle ahead of him as he let out a small breath "Those 2 should be here by now, cause I'm really hoping to not have to reincarnate again."

"You won't have to, since I'm here." Erebus looked back seeing a familiar face as he let out a low smile "Well, nice to see you again after all these years, teach."

"And you're about as rude as ever still." Michael sighed looking at his oldest friend "Though, it's good to see you too."

 "And now it's time for our king to come." Erebus let out a small  breath as he saw Anos walking down the bridge to the entrance as he was accompanied by a white haired girl "Huh... she seems... kind of familiar to me."

"Well, we know that some other people other than us did reincarnate. You probably saw her one time before." Michael looked at his friend as he got up "Glad to see you're taking your sweet time coming here."

"Well, my parents wanted to see me off before I entered the Academy." Anos explained himself to his 2 closest friends as he felt relieved to see that they were able to reincarnate with him "How are you guys doing in anycase?"

"Well, my father decided to go to every tailor he could to get my uniform specially made for me. So it was fun traveling around just for specific pieces of cloth." Erebus scratched the back of his head as he looked down at his uniform, while it was the same design the colors were mostly purple with hints of black and grey on the uniform "Though, he didn't have to make it stand out."

"Well, it brings out your purple hair. I think that's a nice detail." Misha commented as she joined in the conversation

"And... you are?"

"Misha Necron, Anos helped me pick up my letter when I dropped it

"Misha Necron, Anos helped me pick up my letter when I dropped it." 

"Well, thank you for the compliment Misha." Erebus looked over at her as he couldn't shake off an image him meeting this girl before, but under different circumstances "It's nice to see that Anos is making some new friends."

"Yes, Anos is very kind."

"Well, that's a first hearing that being said about Anos. Not even we call him that." Michael looked off as he laughed lightly "Shall we get a move on?"

"Yeah that would be for the best." Erebus nodded as he walked on ahead before seeing that someone was in their way 

"You came to the exam with your parents. Since when is the Demon King Academy a kids' playground." Zepes stood in their way as the group simply chose to ignore him

" Zepes stood in their way as the group simply chose to ignore him

"Hey! I'm talking to you!"

"And we simply chose to ignore you. Honestly it's quite annoying so quit it with your squealing you royal pig."

"Hah! I'll let you off the hook if you beg for your life. You'd better hurry up, or this flame of darkness known for burning the gods themselves will reduce you and your group to a pile of skeletons! HAHAHAHAHA!"

Erebus only watched on in annoyance as he raised his hand up and snapped his finger as the flame went out in Zepes' hand as the royal demon looked at his arm in confusion "What did you do?!"

"It isn't cold so I thought it would be appropriate to put out the little match. Honestly I thought that would just dwindle it but it would seem that one little movement and the flames go out. How dissappointing." Erebus turned to face Zepes "Now, why don't you take your being, take your name, and know your place."

"You-!"

"That wasn't a suggestion, it was an order." Erebus' eye flash red as Zepes immediately fell to his knees on the ground as he faced the ground with his hands on the ground

"W-What the-?! What type of magic was that!" Zepes glared up at Erebus as the latter turned away 

"Such dissappointment. Peace has made them more soft than I thought." Erebus looked back over before letting out a sigh "If they don't have the power to protect, than we might as well be holding a banner over our heads saying "Hey we're weak, why not kill us while you have a chance, we can't fight back"."

"Well, if you lived your life in pace not having to worry about fighting thanks to the barrier, I think we would be like that too." Michael looked at his friend as the 3 walked on ahead before Erebus glanced back at Misha

"Well, see you later." Erebus gave a slight wave to Misha as she slowly nodded

"Mhm, see you later." Misha waved back as Erebus joined back his friends

"Well that's surprising, you don't normally greet others like that."

"Oh be quiet would you. I just well, she's different from the others." Erebus brushed off Anos' comment as he kept walking ahead

"Sure, reminds me of another time when you-" Michael began before seeing Erebus' face "Oh come on you were having fun too."

"That was almost 2032 years ago, I really don't want to recall that embarrassing scene." Erebus groaned at the thought of the memory "No need to remind me of my embarrassing phase."