Description for the story

This story will primarily be going through my character, Erebus and his effect on the story. Michael is owned by my brother so I don't have much information I can write for him.

(Some major spoilers might be said so if you haven't read the light/web novel do not read the bolded parts.)

Erebus during the Mythical Age was known as the Demon King's Right hand, The Dark Knight of Calamity, The Raging Storm, and Vengeful Reaper. Erebus sports purple hair with black accents, along with small spikes poking out of his bangs. His eyes give off a steel-blue and are mostly dim. Some features that make Erebus stand out is that he ties his hair back into a ponytail and his uniform is colored in a slight purple shade instead of blue. For this story Erebus will primarily act as Anos' knight, making sure that they're safe along with stopping any trouble that could hinder them.

Erebus' childhood will be revealed later in the story, but as for information you should know, he was born between 2 demons, with his father leaving him, his sister, and mother since he had no affinity for destruction. Erebus, his sister, and mother lived in the slums where Erebus mostly stole from others to try and get his mother and sister to survive. He met Anos when he tried stealing from the Demon King and ended up in a fight where Erebus experienced his first loss. From then on Anos took Erebus on his side with the promise to ensure his sister wouldn't have to fight. Erebus dedicated himself to mastering magic and using a sword, becoming a high-ranking knight before being appointed to be Anos' personal guard.

Erebus' relationship is primarily going to be with Misha Necron and another character whom I'll give flashes of and reveal later on. The main driving point between Erebus and Misha's relationship is that Erebus was friends with her in their previous life. Militia and Erebus both wanted a world without conflict, a world with peace so that everyone could get along and no more lives would have to be taken. This relationship blossomed into care for one another that the other was willing to disregard anyone else's orders to make sure they were safe. However, after Jerga continued on with his slaughter Erebus finally broke, giving up on the dream for a world without conflict to fit his anger towards Jerga for his senseless slaughter of Demon civilians. Erebus also sees a sort of beauty in the way Misha presents herself, being mostly lax and expressionless while at the same time caring for her sister, Erebus can't help but relate with her similarly with his sister.

Erebus possesses' special blood that makes him an adaptable fighter. His demonic eye allows for him to see anyone's source and also their affinity with certain types of magic. Erebus can cast an artificial moon for himself to enhance his abilities due to his special blood. Erebus' physically grows his hair out and forms a mask over his face when he either creates an artificial moon for himself, this form is called Calamity Max Takeover. This is due to his mother and father's blood(I'll explain on another part), giving him the ability to absorb magic and an unnatural affinity to be adaptable and analytic against any foe.

Erebus in the present day was reincarnated a year before Anos and has been in the care of a demon archeologist by the name of Amon Clarus. Amon is also a reincarnated demon who has a connection with Erebus, this connection will be explained further on. Amon cares a lot for Erebus and during the year of looking after him has come to understand his son and what he thinks, but his imagination can get the better of him.

Erebus while he doesn't show it does care a lot for the people around him that he's close to. He's worried about not having enough strength to be able to help them if the time ever came that they were in grave danger. Erebus sees himself as lacking behind in comparison to Anos and Michael, he knows that they're all around the same level but can't help but feel as though they're better than him.

Here is his concept art

Erebus' Music

Absorbing Magic

Calamity Max Takeover