chapter 1

Its a Sunday morning and Devin and Michael were moving into a new home. They had to move because Michael got a teaching job at a new school called 'Atlantide' where Devin will also be attending.

Though the boy thought that having his brother as a teacher might be weird but he was thankful. In his old school back in his old house he was bullied for having powers and being part cat.

Devin pov:
New school, new me! I thought finishing setting up my new room.

(Like this but in red and black)

It looks nice, its simple comfortable and cute. I walk downstairs to see my brother on the couch "hey when does school start?..." I asked nervously and he looks at me and sighs before getting up and hugging me "don't worry, everyone there has some kind of power" he tries to comfort me "ya but nobody is part cat! I can't hide forever..." I hug him back "you never know until you look" he says and we let go.

He smirks "maybe some cute guys will be there" I blushed at that "Micheallllllll" I run upstairs and he chuckles "DINNERS IN 10" He yells up to me.

I take my phone out to text my best friend.
🍩Donuts🍩 -I finally finished unpacking
🌊Water Wizard✨ -let's gooo
🌊Water Wizard✨ -what school you going to?
🍩Donuts🍩 -something called Atlantide

🌊Water Wizard✨ -no way! I'm going there too

🍩Donuts🍩 -really?

🌊Water Wizard✨ -ya so I can give you a tour!

🌊Water Wizard✨ -this place has some pretty hot guys 😏

🍩Donuts🍩 -first Michael now you!? Ugh😣

🌊Water Wizard✨ -I can be your wing man!

🍩Donuts🍩 -says the single man😂

🌊Water Wizard✨  -😧 how dare you! ☹️

🍩Donuts🍩 -😂 I'll see you tomorrow

🌊Water Wizard✨ -yeah yeah bye

I chuckled before I headed down for dinner. I head down stairs "pizza?" I asked grabbing a slice "Its late and I have work and you have school" he grabs a slice as well and I just eat.

Time skip

I was peacefully resting until Michael came and woke me up "get up sleeping beauty, we've got school" than left. I sighed and got dressed in a red hoodie and black jeans. I went downstairs to see Michael waiting for me "no ears and tail?" He asked "no" I responded making a donut and heading out the door.

It was only a 10 minute walk to the school and I was nervous the whole way that I didn't notice until Eden warned me about bumping into someone but ofc, him being a jerk, he didn't tell me until it was too late.

I waited for impact but it didn't come instead I felt and arm wrapped around me reference at top) I open my eyes only to be met with Electric blue ones staring back at me "you ok?" The mysterious man "uhh ya thanks" I said with a smile.

'Damn he kinda cute' 'shut up Eden' the mysterious man and I just look into each others eyes not breaking contact. A moment later he realizes that we never moved so he helped me stand "s-sorry" I spoke looking down. "Its not your fault" he said with a smile "I should of been paying attention" I said and he sighed with a smile "I'm Ritchie" he said "I-i'm Devin" I was nervous that a very attractive guy stood in front of me.

He was about to talk until I got tackled "DONUTS!" Lucas yelled hugging me "can't...breath...boat" I said trying to breath "ah shit, sorry dude" he apologized and helped me up "hello Boat thanks for almost killing me" I said sarcastically "you two know each other?" Ritchie asked starting Lucas "oh ya! Me and Donuts go wayyyy back. I told you guys about him before" Lucas explained throwing his arm over my shoulders and ruffling my hair.

I shoo his hand and fix my hair "I didn't expect him to be so cute" Ritchie says bluntly. This made me blush and Eden laugh "watching him having a gay panic is funny" Eden buts in making my eye blue as well as everyone going quiet. I quickly covered my mouth "ah shoot I'm sorry" I said quickly before running off.

I headed to my brothers new classroom since 1. He's my first class and 2. School hasn't started. I run in a panic "Devin? Are you ok?" Michael asked and I shake my head no. I quickly hug him and he hugs back "I bumped into this guy and we talked than Boat came so we all talked and the guy I met called me cute so I freaked out so Eden decided to but in so I ran away" I explain trying not to cry.

Micheal rubs my back softly "why'd you run?" He asked and I hugged him tighter "not even Boat knew of Eden and people always make fun of me for him even if they were my friends" I explain with tears in my eyes "hey, hey its ok maybe their different, Boat didn't bully you for your other secret so why'd he bully you for this one?"

He had a point. Boat didn't care that I am part cat nor that my powers seem useless but I was still afraid. Afraid to lose the only person (Besides Michael) that didn't care about my powers or the fact I'm basically half cat. I didn't want all that to change "I'm gonna go to my seat" I tell him once we let go.

I choose the seat all the way in the back next to the window. I hear the bell ring as everyone piles in not noticing a certain water boy sit next to me. I stair out the window as everyone takes their seat before someone taps my shoulder. I look to see Boat next to me so I quickly look away "don't ignore me Donuts" he whispers but I don't listen.

He keeps trying to get my attention but I try to focus on what Michael is saying "Devin at least listen" he please and I see Michael jesters for me to at least listen without anyone noticing. I nod softly and look at my desk "I'm not mad or upset that you have another person in your head, yes I'm a little sad you didn't tell me but I could never hate you" he tells me.

I look at him with tears in my eyes "Devin..." He hugs me softly than let's go. I wipe my tears and smile at him so he smiles back before he grins "so you and Ritchie ey?" He whispers and I hit his arm "no he's probably straight and/or taken" I whisper back.

This bickering goes on for a good 5 minutes before Michael speaks up "stop talking or I'll give you detention" he warns so we quickly move back "sorry sir" we both say at the same time as the entire class looks at us and Michael smiled since he heard everything.