Chapter 4

Ritchie pov: (surprise)
I get home only thinking of Devin. His cute freckles, soft chocolate brown hair with cute red bangs, his ruby eyes, his smile, just everything even the small details are unforgettable. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize I was already home and laying on the couch.(Reference at top)

I got snapped out of it when the door slammed shut. I turn to see bra- Jupiter "welcome home..." I tell him and he glares at me "I don't like that Devin guy!" He complains "why?..." I asked still suspicious of him bullying stra- Devin. He looks at me "He's un trust worthy and definitely hiding something!" He says before storming upstairs.

I look at the stairs for a moment "he does realize that Lucas was with him all day and they tell each other everything right..." I decided to ignore it and head to bed thinking about Devin "I just met the dude and I'm already head over heels for him" I mumbled as I got into bed.

Next morning

Devin pov:
I'm in the bathroom trying to find the right skin tone but completely failing "why can't I get the right colorrrr!?" I freak out before just throwing on a mask and calling it good. I head down stairs to see Michael and Boat "ummm hi?" I question "what's with the mask?" Michael asked knowing damn well what's up with it "wanted to try something new" I said wearing a different plain red hoodie and different black jeans except these are ripped.

Like a good brother and best friend they both didn't believe it, and they saw it last night, but decided to ignore it "imma head out" I said leaving with Boat as Michael drove. "Why didn't we just hitch a ride with Michael?" Boat asked and I looked at him "I didn't force you to walk with me" I smirked yet he could not see it.

Once we arrived at school I was immediately hugged "oh! Hi Ritchie" I hug back before we let go "you should meet the rest of the group!" he says taking me and boat to a group of people. They all seemed...interesting.

We got their and I recognized the guy eating...a...rock? Anyway "hey your the guy that helped me" I said and he smiled "yup glad to see your feeling better" he said and started to meet everyone else "are you the person Sir Ritchie always talked about yesterday?" Imno asked so I smirked "what'd he say?" I asked "he kept talking about your red eyes and brown hair as well something about kissable face" I blushed before I turned to a flustered Ritchie "I'm flattered" I said

He smirked and lifted my chin "so, what's with the mask?" He asked with a grin "wouldn't you like to know" I responded and before he could speak David spoke "not infront of Ech. Jeez I swear there's a lack of manners here" he said and everyone looked at him "you literally just took your clothes off" Mario said and David quickly got dressed "no I didn't" we all sighed and Kit asked "what's your power?" I looked at them nervous "promise not to judge" they all agreed so I created a donut "arc of embodiment or as others call it, imagination magic"

I waited for their response, my anxiety increasing "THATS FUCKING COOL!" David yelled and everyone agreed making me smile. I was forced to join Divas Magia but I didn't care because everyone is nice.

Eventually school started so we all went out separate ways. I was walking with Boat and Ritchie before Jupiter walked up "hey can I borrow Devin real quick?" He asked and I was too scared to decline "su-" I went to agree but was interrupted "sorry but we're kinda busy" Ritchie said pulling me away.

I was about to question him but Boat just dragged me into class. We sat in the way back like yesterday so I finally questioned him "why did you both drag me away from Jupiter!?" "We don't trust him" Boat said as class started.

Mid class I saw Michael and Boat exchange smirks "Devin I'm afraid its against the handbook to wear a mask so hand it over and you can get it after school" Michael said hiding a smirk. Those sneaky jerks! I head up to the front and mumble "let me guess this is your and Boats plan" before taking off the mask and Michael nods.

I turn around ignoring the stares as I sit back down "now I know who you belong to" Most says trying his hardest not to laugh "shut up" I whisper.

After class I sent Michael a glare that he obviously saw but ignored with a smirk. As we walked out I hid my face, beside my eyes, but we bumped into the others. Blake decided to ask the question "why are you?" I sighed and moved the books "I hung out with Ritchie yesterday and he did this" they all burst out laughing "yeah, yeah, haha, laugh it up" I sighed in defeat.

Though when I saw them all laughing, it made me smile "in my defense I didn't know it was permanent" Ritchie says from behind. I smirk "at least people won't bother me for now they think I'm taken" I said dramatically "hint word is think" Mario said with a smirk.

After that we all headed to class. I sat in my seat and was surrounded by Ritchie simps questioning me on how we got so close 'this will be a long week' 'I could poof it away' Eden says 'you can?' 'Ya but seeing you suffer is far more interesting' 'c'mon Eden be nice just this once' 'hmmm ok' 'really!' 'But you have to suffer the rest of today with it only' 'demon' 'close'

Eventually I was able to make it till lunch before I ran into a certain group. First thing they did was trip me "oh senpai please let me play with him" some creepy orange haired dude said to Jupiter "no" he responded and I could hear people coming but they didn't. I used the knowledge I saw and could already tell how Jupiter/Brandon feels towards Boat. I'm probably gonna regret this "this is why Lucas will never love you!" I yell and he freezes before kicking me. Hard. In the stomach making me cough out blood and Jupiter smirked but that quickly changed "DEVIN!" Boat yelled pushing away Jupiter and lifting me up as a bunch of others saw.

Boat looked Jupiter straight in the eyes "your a monster" he said carrying me away. I tried to speak but only coughed out blood which freaked him out. He sprinted to the Protecters Office "c-calm down I'm f-fine Boat.." I try to assure him but failed.

Once we reached the Protecters I was immediately checked out. I felt fine besides the stomach ache "you'll be fine but I suggest you only eat soft food for a bit and you will have a bruise your stomach" Bri says with a smile and a girl with brown hair but in "seems though your owners here" she smirked referring to the 'Ritchie's property' on my cheeks. I blushed and Ritchie came in "you should of told me" he said kissing my hand.

He helps me up and we thank The Protecters and leave. I was sent home for the day so Ritchie came to take care of me as if I was his pregnant wife. (😏)