Return of the Queen

TW: Mentions of and allusions to r*pe and s*xual assault

Morioh. 2315

There was no mistaking it. The Angelo stone had a very distinct human-shaped gap in it. Someone had somehow freed Angelo Katagiri from his stone prison. Their quirk must have been similar to Josuke's Crazy Diamond, that was the only explanation, a possibility Josuke was kicking himself for not having anticipated when he placed Katagiri in this prison in the first place. Now Angelo and a potentially dangerous individual were both on the loose, and Josuke had no way to find them. If it had been a few years prior, he would have called his father. Josuke and Joseph hadn't met under the best of circumstances, but the two of them managed to create a healthy relationship in the time they had together. But unfortunately, that time had since ended. Now Josuke was back to being fatherless. But this time, it hurt much more.

Josuke had no leads though. Josuke was a professional hero, but a stone man disappearing without a trace was above his team's paygrade. They needed something. Anything. Josuke knew he had to call Jotaro. Hell, the second he found out Angelo was missing, he had called Jotaro. Now all they could do was wait. Angelo would leave something they could track eventually. But Josuke hated the fact that that plan required him to just let a dangerous serial killer run rampant. Still, what else could he do? He'd have to focus on this case. Hopefully his mother would be able to watch Shizuka for him.

2 weeks later

"So that's another body." Jotaro was getting very tired. "Yeah, and this one was a prostitute as well." Josuke knew that this would happen, he had just hoped that he could stop it before there was so much bloodshed. Okuyasu chimed in, "Do you think it's Angelo?" A few steps behind as always. "It has to be. This started when Katagiri went missing, and it's a perfect combination of his two favorite things. Murder and rape." Jotaro spoke, very much regretting bringing Jolyne with him. "It seems he's been smart enough to avoid leaving DNA evidence as well. He probably figured out that Josuke could use it to track him," added Jolyne. It was then that the team received a phone call from Koichi. "It's a missing persons case. A woman by the name of Hina Ichika. She was late to a 'meeting' of some sort. She was reported missing by a 'concerned friend'. This could be connected to the Katagiri case. Her last known location was near a hotel just outside of town. I'm sending you the address." "You go, Jotaro. I'll help Okuyasu and Jolyne finish up here."

_______________________________________________

The elevator door opened on the fifth floor of the building. Jotaro started down the hallway toward the missing woman's hotel room. 501, 502, 503, 504. There it is. 505. Jotaro scanned the keycard he got from the front desk. And then the smell reached him. A disgusting mix of blood and ash attacked his nose, and he summoned Star Platinum. Then he heard it. Sobbing. But that was pushed to the back of his mind for the time being. First and foremost, two dead bodies. The missing woman, Hina Ichika, with no visible wounds, and her murderer, Angelo Katagiri. Part of his face was missing, and what remained was charred. His body was on the floor, and his brain painted the walls and ceiling. Jotaro looked at the source of the crying. A little girl. She had long, blonde hair, and light blue eyes. Her face... It was eerily familiar to Jotaro. A face he still saw in his nightmares, though not as frequently as he saw faces like DIO or Pucci. This girl was the spitting image of Yoshikage Kira.

"Please... No more. STAY BACK!!!" When she said that, it appeared. Her stand. It was... Killer Queen. Albeit, not quite the same. It's body was much more feminine in appearance, sporting a thinner frame, longer eyelashes, bigger eyes, and a black crop top, covering a rounded chest. This girl... She was Kira. She killed Angelo. But... This child was no monster. She couldn't have been older than five. She was just a scared kid. She was defending herself. And just like that, it clicked. It was strange, and it would have been deeply out of character for Kira, but that must have been it. Kira had relations with this woman, Hina Ichika, and for whatever reason, elected not to kill her. That woman gave birth to this girl, who would manifest a version of Killer Queen later on. Jotaro didn't know what this child could have been through, but he wanted to make sure that it never happened again.

In the softest voice he could, he spoke, "I'm not going to hurt you. My name is Jotaro. I'm a hero. I'm here to help you. I see you have a stand. I have one too. I call mine Star Platinum. Your stand looks very pretty. Do you have a name for her?" "...K-Killer Queen." "That's a very nice name. What's your name?" "Yoshihara. Yoshihara Kira." Exactly as Jotaro had suspected. "Would you like to come with me? I can take you somewhere safe. We can talk there if you'd like." Yoshihara perked up. It seemed that she wasn't eager to stay here either. Jotaro had to agree. It was a very tacky hotel room.

I just want to start this off with a HUGE THANKS to @DeathlyJazzHands55 for giving me permission to use Yoshihara Kira in this fic. Dynamite And A laserbeam was a huge inspiration for the original Thunderstruck, so when I started drafting ideas for a rewrite, I knew I wanted Yoshihara in this book. Also, she kind of completes the trinity vibe I'm going for. With Giuseppe as Giorno and Jonathan's successor, and Shizuka as Josuke and Joseph's, it only made sense that a character like Yoshihara, who was so heavily intertwined with SBR Kira, would succeed Jolyne and Jotaro, what with SBR Kira literally being that universe's version of Jotaro. Anyway, I decided to go with the first version of Yoshihara's backstory, with her being Yoshikage's daughter, since it made sense for the timeline I'm working with. While I'm not going into as much detail about Yoshihara's dark backstory as the original DLB did, I'm by no means changing it. That same stuff still happened to her, because it's part of the foundation of her character. One which will be a bit different from her DLB counterpart, but which will still be believably the same person. So yeah. Hope you enjoyed chapter one. It'll get a lot less dark, I promise. Thanks for reading!