CHAPTER TWENTY

Comment,Vote,and Share I love the commentary !❤

----------

Natasha is asleep in her bed dead as door knob. when her cellphone starts ringing making her jolt awake. She groans in annoyance kicking her little feet at the end of the bed, quickly snatching the phone off the dresser.

"Who is this?" She asks with her eyes closed in the dark. "It s Beth and you were right I did find something, meet me at Dean's dealership." The phone immedistely clicks afterwards.

Natasha slowly moves around to shuffle out of her bed. Her bare feet patter across her bedtroom carpet. She walks into her closet changing into a pair out sweats leaving her bonnet on. Because who finna remove the bonnet?

She slips into a pair of crocs snatches her keys off her mini bowl. All she wanted to do was sleep but Beth had to ruin that too.

After twenty minutes she arrives at the dealership. Natasha pulls into to see a teenage white boy counting pills, with three mothers standing over him.

She shuts the car off then. Her steps quickly move to over join the pill circle.

"Betablockers for blood preasure. Ooh I think this might acutally be some sort of antidepresdant. But I have to cross reference" the boy says as he looks up to see Natasha appesring with a tired look on her face.

Beth then interupts with hand gestures "I'm sorry. So these are all just, like, normal people drugs?" She asks hoping it'll be some serious shit

The teenager looks up to reply "that's what it looks like." Ruby jumps in to clarify "so there's nothing here a junkie would want." Only to hear "A junkie with a arterial plaque buildup?"

Natasha crosses her arms across her chest "no fucking way" she deadpans not buying Rio's cover drugs.

---------------------

Later that night the women are gathered around Beth's table. They decided to sort out Rio's and Natasha thought it wouldn't hurt to help. "Is this the statin or the blood pressure? I can't tell." Beth asks reaching over Ruby

Natasha is ready to shut down on the couch or guest bedroom. If they even have one. But she is on her phone trying to schedule an abortiom online.

"What are you doing that has you so quiet?" Her sister asking missing her blunt but necessary commentary. Natasha shrugs her shoulders "you know scheduling an abortion" with nothing but ease in her tone

"What!" Ruby whisper yells making the other two immediately pause in shock "abortion" Natasha says slower. "You're pregnant? But your like more careful than the rest of us" Anne comments

Ruby whips her head in her direction "hey my children weren't accidents they were made of love" she defends feeling offended that she thought that.

Anne rolls her eyes in a 'whatever' motion. "So you're like having his baby?" Beth quietly asks with a squeak in her voice

"No if I did I would be a dumb ass for keeping it" Natasha assures. All of sudden she excitedly squeal "Ok, it went through I'm so exicted! But amyways lets seperate these pills ladies."

The other three watch with wide eyes and open mouths as they witness Natasha get excited over the abortion.

The rest of the night they count pills and have a discussion (they still had the talk about Rio I just didnt feel like writing it)

-----------------

The next night Natasha is laying down on her couch as she watches bob's burgers and munches on her fourth slice of pepporoni pizza

In her sweats and rios old shirt she forgot to give back her phone goes off right next to her she immediately picks when she sees Rubys name

"Hey darlin' " she greets playfully

"Turner and his boyfriend just had dinner with us" her sisters blurts out

"What!" Natasha exclaims with shock and paranoia he'll come for her next

"I know I was scared out of my god damn mind" Ruby sighs into the phone

"You didnt say anything stupid did you?" Natasha asks sitting up on the couch

"No I'm not an idiot" Ruby replies then suddenly someone it knocking on her door...hard

"Um somone is at the door I'll call you back Ruby." Natasha tells with fear in her stomach " be safe ok love you" Ruby says the phone clicks off

The knocking occurs again for the second time Natasha rises off the couch slowly walking towards the door. She hesitently looks through the peep hole to see Rio's glare. She gulps loudly "Natasha open this door I know you're in there"

"Shit" she curses under her breath. Slowly untwisting the lock she opens the door to see him standing there.

Instead of waiting he pushes right past her into their old home. "Who the fuck do you think you are?" Rio asks with anger in his voice "excuse me?" Nat asks visibly flinching at his tone.

"You weren't gonna tell me you were fucking pregnant Nat" Rio announces whipping around to face her. "What are you talking about?" Natasha lies

Rio chuckles shaking his head "don't play dumb with me you've never been good at it" he steps closer invading her space.

Natasha shifts uncomfortably unsure what to say. "Who told?" She asks

"The clinic called and made sure I remembered about the appointment since you medical is in my name. Remember? I took care of that shit so you wouldn't have to." Rio points out then adds on "Beth also spilled the beans on your little mission"

Natashs rolls her eyes at the mention of White Bitch with no ass name. "Why didn't you tell me?" Rio asks feeling a bit hurt. "Because we arent together Rio" his ex points out.

"That's my baby too Nat" Rio throws out wish she sat down like an adult. "Its my body Rio not yours" she defends feeling irritated.

"Nat don't start with that shit during a serious conversation." Rio commands getting angry

"Or what you'll cheat again" Natasha snap back pushing past him to pick up her plate from her pizza. Rio scoffs from behind her.

"You're not getting rid of my baby."Rio says fed up "Yes I am" Natasha retorts

"If you get of that baby me and the boys will pay a little visit to the Hill household" after those words left his lips Natasha paused in her steps.

She slowly turns around "you wouldn't" Rio licks his lips then edges forward to pull her closer "trust me darlin' I would. So how about you put that plate down and lets talk, yeah?"

-------------------

Authors note: hey