{/4\}

"Nervous?"
{[Sleepovers]} Chap. 4
<•>
Saturday 12:38pm
-Henry's POV-

We sat in the car on our way to the movies. Steph got home around 11ish and offered to give us a ride there. And obviously we didn't want to walk so- here we are.

Steph was driving, Liam was in the passenger seat, while me, Drew and Jake we crammed into the back. And because I'm so tiny, I was shoved into the middle. Jake on my left and Drew on my right.

As we waited to arrive, I scrolled through an article on my phone. I thought about what Drew said and knew he was right. I needed to learn more about being an omega, and everyone knows that the internet has all the answers. So that's where I started. The article was many focused on just that and taught me a bunch of things I never really knew. One fact, even scared me...

   Heats: Is a period of time in which an omega feels sexually frustrated and the desperate need to be impregnated. These can be contained by heat supressants. Though taking to much can be harmful.

I didn't know heat supressants were a thing!! If I did I would've never experienced another heat ever again! I should really go buy some...

   Omegas are usually more smaller in stature and generally have more fat than muscle. Opposed from betas, omegas are more fertile and the chances of getting pregnant are higher.

Though I did know this already, reading it from the article made it feel more real. I almost believed it as one of those thing that parents tell their kids just to scare them or warn them of something that isn't really that bad. But I never took it seriously until today.

   You are pregnant, Henry.

I blinked a few times as I read it again. It obviously didn't say that, but my mind believed it did for a second. I took it as a sign and put my phone away. Starring down at my knees the rest of the ride.

As much as I was excited to see this movie;
My mind was elsewhere..

~

(Do I have any marvel fans reading?)
"That was pretty good." Drew said. Standing up from his seat.

"Bro Spider-Man is gonna be so good!" Jake was beaming with excitement as we all headed down the stairs.

"I know right! I really hope we get to see them fight n'stuff!" I pitched in.

"When I tell you it's gonna be the movie of the decade, I mean it." Jake was clearly too into this.

"Sure Jake." Drew said sarcastically.

"Okay, just cause I'm invested doesn't make me wrong! You said it yourself, it was good." -Jake

"Yeah but you look into this stuff way more than it needs to be." -Drew

"I'm sorry I have a passion, DREW." -Jake

"More like an obsession-" Drew replied. Making us all laugh.

"I don't know why I try with you guys..." Jake gave up.

"I like hearing you talk about it, Jake!" I said with a cheerful tone.

"Thank you Henry, I'm glad someone does." Jake turned his head dramatically towards Drew.