{/9\}

Friday, 2:12pm

-Drew's POV-

Finally the school day is over and I only have one thing to look forward to.. THE WEEKEND!

"You ready dude!" I jokingly punch jake's arm as we walk to our neighborhood.

He laughed. "Ready as I'll ever be heh."

Me and Jake talked a bit more on our travels. Not really knowing where we're going, but that quickly answered itself-

Liam
Come to Henry's house
real quick.

I just texted an 'okay' back.

"Hey, Liam wants us to meet him at Henry's." I told Jake.

"Alright." He responded rather plainly. Did something happen at school.?

I watched him closely as he texted someone on his phone. Judgment clear on my face.

"You alright." I stated more than asked.

He flinched. "W-Wha uh yeah?" Forced confusion prominent on his face. He just went back to texting whoever. I judged.

"Who ya texting." I said in a snarky manner.

"None of your business." He laughed.

I don't like him talking to me like that. It bugs me. What's so secretive that he wouldn't want to tell me? Does he think I'll judge him- well.. I guess I might say something if it was that unpredicted- but only as a joke. I don't really mean the harsh remarks I make.

I faced forward again. Deciding I shouldn't let this ruin my excitement for this weekend.

"So I got some more stuff from Marky Wednesday. Just another cart." I said.

Marky is the person me and Liam usually get our stuff from. His prices are reasonable and he's seems like a normal guy. He's around the age 18-19 with tan skin and brown curly hair. Just slightly taller than Liam I think- and also an alpha. He's always high tho- so I don't really know how he really acts. Not that weird of a person though. I wouldn't mind hanging out with him some time.

"Oh yeah." Jake was distracted. Now I know how everyone else feels when I'm on my phone all the time.

"Yeah." I said sharply. Not liking this new Jake.

As me and Jake walked up to Henry's house, we stood at the sidewalk. I texted Liam that we're here and he said he and Henry will be out in sec, so we waited patiently.

While still waiting for the other two to arrive I got another text- well two texts but I ignored one of them. I don't want to talk to Zoey. It was from Marky.

Marky
Wyd

I found it a little weird that he asked me that but in the end just told him about our plans.

Marky
Cool can I join got mad shit.

I laughed a little at his text and responded.

Drew
Sure y not

Think we're gonna be at
my house all weekend

In order not to constantly bother Steph, me and Liam usually take turns hosting. His house is usually better but his moms to nice to do that to  every weekend, so my house is the second best. Surprising sense it's a mansion but- Liam's just feels better. ...If you get what I'm trying to say-

Anyway- Liam and Henry finally make it out to us. Me and Jake both putting our phones away.

Jake smirks their way. "Did Liam help you alright, Henry?" He joked.