Story 2~A fish?

(In the Video above Detective void mentioned something about meeting mr fish so before or if he makes a story about that here is my guess about what happened)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One day I decided to go fishing over at a nearby lake.Not many people fish anymore- Makes me kind of sad thinking about the times I spent with my dad fishing.And sometimes Leila would join in-....Well anyway from what I remember she never really was good at fishing.She put the cookies she brought as bait.Only took 10 minutes for dad to realize what she was doing and laughed and gave her a worm....ANYWAY WERE OFF TOPIC!

I was fishing not really getting any fish for some reason.I mean it was the middle of summer so it should be a good time for fishing right?I pulled out my phone to look it up but then I looked to my left.A hooded man was sitting down at a bench really close to the dock I was fishing at.Seemed kinda odd because this was an area not really visted by citizens anymore.Even more creepy if the man is wearing a hoodie not even showing his face.Who even wears hoodies in the middle of summer?

At first I wanted to just stay quiet because I didn"t want to bother the poor person.He was not bothering anyone just sitting there.After about 30 minutes he was just still sitting there I guess its fine.I just find it weird how somebody sat there doing nothing for over 10 minutes.Maybe he was sleeping?I shouldn't be questioning the poor guy.

I wondered if I should start up a conversation."Hey uhm- Are you alright?" I asked the man,For about 30 seconds the man stayed slient.I thought he didn't hear me at first.I was about to repeat what I said then I hear a faint whisper. "I'm fine." After that I didn't ask anything else.

About five minutes later the man asked something. "Why do humans kill and eat innocent animals?" I found this odd.What does he mean by humans?I thought he was just pulling my leg or something so I didn't think to much about it.I assumed he was not a big fan of killing animals."Well they do it for many reasons. Food mostly."I told the man."Why can't they just grow there food!?" The man rasied his voice."Some people prefer the taste of meat over plants.And some people are allerigc to plants." This started a conversation about animals.The man clearly really cared about animals.But somthing that I can't get my head around is the way he talks.Not many people I have talked to say humans instead of people.The man was saying it like he was not human themself.

After about 20 minutes the man started getting really upset.So much that he just walked away.While he was walking away I saw something odd looking on his face.It looked like a fish scale but I assumed I was just seeing things so I just packed my stuff up and headed home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to apologize for not not publishing this sooner. I really didn't have any ideas for this chapter.I'm also very sorry if the end seemed lazy I really didn"t have any ideas. I will try to publish things sooner from now on.