.1

There is a commotion going in The JKC building. The clock shows 8.55 in the morning. People are settling down in their respective seats , collecting work orders from their superiors. Two minutes passed and someone opens the door of the HR floor harshly , attracting everyone's attention. Giving a sheepish smile to the Secretary Park who co-incidently passed by him , he hurriedly settles down in his seat and leaves a sigh as if he won a marathon.

Time clicks at 8.59 am. Secretary Park exits the Office with a tray consists of almonds and a glass of banana milk while the tablet is being secured between his arms.

10 seconds left to be 9 o'clock. People take deep breathe while checking around them if everything is properly settled.

Well, it's nothing new for them. Two years ago , when Mr. Jeon finally handed over the business to his son, the young billionaire made it clear on the first day itself, that he needs discipline in the office and perfection in the work. People who find it hard to corporate or couldn't work diligently were fired instantly and new employees were hired based on their caliber.

Exactly, at 9 am , A black Bugatti enters the office premises with bodyguards following behind.

In a few seconds, the door opens and a fine young man comes out dressed up in black Louis Vuitton dress suit, Prada shoes and a black rolex on his wrist which is tatted up till shoulder. In all n all, the man screams rich. He takes steps towards the entrance, sharp intimidating eyes looking around the hall leaving behind his predator scent that indicates his arrival and soon enters the elevator specially reserved for him. In a few minutes, he reaches his office floor and welcomed by the voice of his secretary /cum best friend/.

" A very happy good morning Mr. Jeon "

He smiles slightly acknowledging with a nod " Same to you , hyung " while taking his seat.

Park Jimin, his personal assistant , an alpha by nature, starts telling him today's schedule while he takes his morning booster drink.

" Cancel the meeting after Lunch, I have to leave the office early today"

Jimin hums while crossing out the plan , " Date with Mrs. Jeon again ?"

"Hm, today we are going to the mall for shopping."

" Very well, Have a wonderful day, Mr. Jeon" He slightly pats the younger's shoulders and leaves the room.

This is usually the routine of one of the biggest conglomerate of Asia.

Jeon Jungkook , this name was the talk of the town two years ago, when Mr. Jeon appointed him as the next heir of the JKC. Being the youngest one, at the age of 22 , he showed his capabilities to the world and shut all the mouths that were spouting against him. An Alpha by nature, he is the literal definition of a Perfectionist. There is no such thing in the world which he can't do.

There are many things which people don't know about him very well considering he likes to be private about his personal life. Boxing and singing is his passion. Being the only son of the Jeons, he was grown up with love and care. Never once in his life, he defies something his parents want. He believes in the voice of actions over words. And the handsome face adds up to it. The most sought out bachelor that everyone wants.

Jungkook was in high school in Busan when he first met Park Jimin who was his first friend but they got separated in college. Fortunately, Jimin joined the Jeons three years ago and it was an amazing reunion.

Kim Seokjin , an omega by nature and a well known fashion designer met him during his initial training days at work. The omega is level headed and knows where to kick to reach his goal. He  has his own brand and currently in a contract with the JKC.