Meeting for the first time -1

It was a tiring day and every body has already left the office.
You took a glace at your watch. It's already 11.
You started to panic as you imagined the scene of walking alone by the street at this hour.
The time is not good and so the place is.
"Aah whatever, I can't stay here any longer.I need to leave now " you said to yourself as you shut down your Pc and grabbed your handbag. Soon you left your office and started walking down the streets .You were so sleepy that you really wished to see your bed at the moment.But the truth is you have to walk all the way to your apartment as you cannot expect a taxi at this hour.
You were walking so slow as you checked your phone to see if there was any missed calls from your friend Arena as your phone was in the silent mode all this time. But to your surprise there wasn't any messages from her."What a curel bestie she is .I will kick her once I reaches" you thought.
You already know she would be sleeping by now.She is such a sleepy head.
You then started walking fast but got stopped by a man's voice calling out your name.

"Y/N!!!...."

You were shocked to hear such a loud voice and you quickly turned around to see that man.
You couldn't see his face cause it was very dark you could only see a dark figure.

You don't know why but his presence started giving you negative vibes.
You started feeling some kind of fear inside you.

Soon you noticed that man walking towards you.

Many kinds of thoughts started flashing in your mind. "What if he hurts me and what if he's holding a knife with him ? Will he kill me ?" you thought.
But still you didn't run way.It was as if you were afraid to run.You stood there like a statue.
But soon as you saw the man coming closer ,you turned around and was about to walk but got stopped by someone's cold hand on your shoulder.The grip was so tight .
' Take off your hands.Who the hell are you?'
You said as you turned around .You can now see his face clearly .He was so handsome .

For a moment you got nervous as his face was now so near to yours

For a moment you got nervous as his face was now so near to yours.Your face started to heat as you were trying not to show that you were blushing inside .Even you were surprised to see you being blushy in such a serious and dangerous moment .You do not know this man neither do you know what he will do to you.Soon you came to your senses and realised that his face was familiar to you as if you know him but has forgotten.You tried to remember him forgetting the fact that his hands were still on your shoulder.

A slight smirk formed on the man's face as he saw you getting no longer bothered about his hands holding you.
But you didn't notice the change in the man's expression.
You thoughts got broken when you heard the man speaking "If it's your acting then I appreciate you for your acting skills" he said.
You were shocked to hear his words as you couldn't understand what he said about acting.
" What are you talking about? Who's acting here? By the way who are you?"you asked.

" Stop acting you b***h. I'm already done with your f****n acting." he said.

You got angry hearing someone swearing at you for no reason

You pushed him on the chest making him take off his hands from you and started to yell at him.

" Who the hell are you man?.Why are you swearing at me ?
I'm not the one you think .So leave me " you said in an angry tone .

You saw the man smirking at you while eyeing you from top to bottom.

" You haven't changed at all" he said.

" What's wrong with you man ? Who are you?" you asked.

He rolled his eyes in disbelief and said " I'm Jeon jungkook , still going to pretend you don't know me?"
You flinched when you heard his name not because you know him but because his name was familiar to you.
You stood there looking at the man without any expression.
Soon he walked closer to you and grabbed your wrist in a tight grip.You groaned in pain and tried to hit his hand to free yours but he was way more stronger that you.He started to walk grabbing your hand.You wrist was aching too much that tears started rolling down your cheeks. You begged him to leave you but he kept silent and dragged you inside a car and sat beside you before signalling his driver to start the car.
He was still holding your wrist.You looked at the man with your teary eyes .You could now see him burning in anger.Soon he looked into your weak teary eyes and said something to which you flinched
"YOU CAN'T ESCAPE FROM ME NOW.I WILL MAKE SURE YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ME "

I WILL MAKE SURE YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ME "