It's getting even more complicated -4

You were surprised to hear the boy addressing you as his mother.

For a moment you were frozen at your spot.

You were brought back to your senses when the boy hugged you tightly .

You cupped his cheeks by bending down to his height.

The wide smile on your face led the boy to let out cute giggles .

But then you noticed his face got filled with disappointed when you asked him his name.

Joon: Eomma , you don't know me? he asked with a pout.

You stared into his eyes without responding as you know your answer might hurt the boy even more.

Joon : Eomma , it's me, your baby Joon .
This is the first time I'm seeing you in person. I'm so happy today.
You look so beautiful , exactly the same as the photo in my Appa's room.

You got even more confused by his words. You felt as if your head is going to explode.

Who's is your Appa? you asked.

But this time the boy laughed saying
" Stop this Eomma ! Why are you teasing me like this!! "

Y/n : Is it Jungkook?
Joon : Yes . The great Jeon Jungkook is my dad.
He replied proudly.

Before you could ask him any further questions. A women who seemed like the maid came in search of him.

She : So you were here? Come it's time to have dinner. You Appa is waiting for you.

She then looked towards you and said.
" Ma'am we'll bring your food in this room, it's boss's order ."

Before he left he gave you a peck on your cheeks and said " Don't worry Eomma , I'll come back soon after having the food. "

You smiled at his cuteness.

Now you are all alone in that room again.
You were depressed and puzzled.
You couldn't understand anything.

Soon your eyes fell on the ring on your hand , your engagement ring .
" Suga , where are you?
I'm in need of your help." you whispered as tears started rolling down your cheeks.

Suga is your finacé and your brothers close friend.
He works for a reputed company abroad.
It was your brother who fixed this marriage and you agreed as you know your brother always chooses the best for you.
You also like him as he has a very loving and caring personality.

You are now in touch with him only through phone after you have moved in to this city 2 years back.

Every passing time is becoming harder for you.The food brought by the maid is still in the food tray kept aside.

" What did I do to suffer like this? Why am I caged here? I don't even know these people.
Why are they all behaving so weird? "
You were so engrossed in such thoughts that you didn't notice the door opening.

" You didn't have your food? "

You soon realised who's sound it was and turned the other side only to find Jungkook standing so close to you

You soon got up from the bed .
You started walking backwards when you noticed Jungkook taking his steps towards you.

You stoped when the cold wall hit your back. Jungkook's lips curved into a smirk.

He placed his hands in the wall trapping you in between his arms.

Your breathe got heavier.
You couldn't react or push him from you as both your hands and legs felt numb due to this sudden action of his.

You were constantly looking down to avoid the consequences of making an eye contact.

But those words made you look at him in his eye.

" So you are engaged?

You are quite something. It's my fault that I was too late to realise your true colours.

Aren't you feeling ashamed to marry someone else ? "

Your eyes widened hearing his words.

" Speak up , You!!!! " he shouted.

You flinched hearing his loud shouts.
Tears started falling from your eyes.

" Please leave me . I have to go.
I don't know anything . Please leave me." you sobbed hard.

" You will not go anywhere. You'll stay here.
Although I hate to see you .
You should stay here because Joon needs you.
And don't ever try to escape from this cage because all your efforts will be in vain.
You'll forever be locked in here."

By saying that he left the room leaving you completely broken.

(Meanwhile)
In phone
-------------

Tae : What happened Arena why are you not responding ? Is there anything wrong? Where is Y/n ?

Arena ( breathing heavily) :

Tae , Y/n is missing........