Past Unraveling-3

Soon the memories of your past life started flashing before your eyes.

Flash back
_____________

You were living a happy and comfortable life with your parents and your brother.
You are Kim Y/n the daughter of Kim seokjin. He's is a cold bussiness man to the outside world but on the inside he is kind hearted man. He helped a lot of poor people financially although very few knew it was him.
Your mother always warned him about the consequences of spending too much of money for others. But your father always ignored her.
But she was right. Gradually it affected our business growth. But still your father managed to maintain your company from further losses.

Everything went normal until that day.
You and your parents were returning from a gathering . It was only the 3 of you ,luckily your brother had some other commitments on the day so he couldn't join. Your father was a bit drunk .You and your mother insisted on calling a cab but your father didn't listen. He argued he was sober enough to drive.

After 5 months

You opened your eyes only to find yourself in an unfamiliar surrounding.You soon realised that you are in a hospital.
You started to figure out what was happening to you.You soon got up from the bed and started to remove all the wires on your hand. You were in a shock that you started shouting.
Soon you saw the doctor and nurse running towards you.
They started to calm you down.

Soon you eyes widened when you heard your name

"Y/n !!!!"

You soon realised the person and turned around facing him.

Your eyes teared seeing the person .He soon came near you and held you in a tight embrace.

"Tae!!! " you said burying your face in his chest.

Doctor : It's indeed a miracle. Though we were sure to bring her back to life. We didn't expect her to recover in these 5 months of time.

You raised your face from his chest and looked at the doctor in confusion.

Doctor : Don't worry Mrs.....

Tae : It's okay doctor . I'll explain her everything. You can leave now .
Thank you.

Hearing his words doctor nodded his head and left the room.

While you were still staring at him in confusion.

Tae continued before clearing his throat.

Tae: Y/n aah , a lot of things happened in these 5 months. You were in coma. And our parents....they are ....no more

You were still silent without any expression . It was as if you were not processing anything that he said.
You were still staring at his eyes.

While tae got worried seeing you in this situation.