It's more than just a misunderstanding-2

You looked at him in disbelief...
For a moment you got frozen at the spot.
You couldn't believe those words which escaped from his mouth.

"He's a stranger ,a complete stranger. Why is he doing this to me?
What have I done to him?
Could it be that he misunderstood me as someone else I resemble?
How can I escape from him? "

All these thoughts started to mess up your brain

Then you heard him saying

" Don't overwork your little brain cause it's useless thinking of the ways to escape from me. "

He smirked at your weak figure

You both were sharing a moment of eye contact before the car suddenly stopped and both of you were back to your senses.

His grip on your hand tightened as he opened the car's rear door on his side and dragged you too through the same door .

You stood astonished at the view of his mansion.It was huge and luxurious.

You then saw a group of men in black outfit coming towards you

You then saw a group of men in black outfit coming towards you. You got scared and held jungkook's arm with your other hand.
Jk smirked at your stupid action.
Those men soon came near both of you and they greeted jungkook.
Jk nodded his head as a response.

You were surprised to see all of these happening around you.
Soon you realised your stupid move and you soon removed your hands from holding him.

" Who is this man? Is he a mafia or something? Why is there bodyguards with him? Is he a criminal ? What has he to do with me? "
Your mind was constantly raising new questions.

He then dragged you inside his mansion .While his hands were still holding your wrist.You could feel your skin burning.
He then dragged you inside a room and pushed you to the floor.
He smirked at you seeing your struggles to get up.
But you were frozen when you heard his words

" You will live here from today on.Untill I myself kick you out of here."

You were silent all this while but now you have reached you limits.

You gathered all you courage and stood up facing him.

He could now see that the fear in your eyes have completely faded.

" Hey man, I don't know if you a mafia or something but now I'm no more afraid of you. Maybe because I'm sure that you will kill me sooner or later. But before I die I need to know the reason why you are doing this to me.
Tell me what did I do to deserve this?

He chuckled hearing you words.

He took his steps towards you and tilted his head to your level and whispered on your ear

" You haven't changed at all"

You flinched at his same words again.
Although you didn't understand what he meant, his words gave you a weird kind of feeling.

He walked out of the room and mockingly smirked at your puzzled face for one last time before he locked the door from outside.

You are now totally devastated . You couldn't figure out anything.

" Do I know him? Why is he so much familiar ? His face , his smell , his touch everything seem so familiar to me as if I know him well. But why can't I remember him. What's happening to me?"

Soon you saw an a paper peice on the table .You went near and took it in your hands . It was an advertisement of 'JEON ENTERPRISES'.
" What !!!!
He's that Jeon Jungkook , the famous CEO of JEON ENTERPRISES."

You were shocked to know his identity.
But soon you heard the sound of the door opening.
It was none other than Jungkook

He saw you holding the advertisement paper.

" So you are the CEO of JEON ENTERPRISES. " you said almost like a whisper.

Jungkook laughed at your words as you looked at him in disbelief.

" Gonna act like you only discovered it now?"
he said.

Soon his expression's changed and anger is now completely visible on his face.
You were shocked to see his duality.

" Well I'm now the most powerful bussiness man of the time.

BUT I WASN'T 5 YEAR'S BACK."

You flinched when he mentioned '5 years back.' Soon your eyes teared at the thought of something. You felt you legs shaking. You became weak hearing his words.

"5 year's back" you whispered under your breath.

Soon you felt his tight grip on you hair lifting your head to face him on the eyes

You could now see the anger fuming in his eyes.You looked helpless in fear.
But he seemed not at all bothered.

" It's already 5 year's. Still I could feel the pain you gave me. You destroyed everything , my life, my family .Now I will make you suffer more than I did.
I'LL TAKE YOU TO HELL."

You didn't respond as your mind was wandering through your past life. You tried to remember everything that happened 5 year's ago , all those memories which you always wanted to forget.

Soon you were pushed to the floor by him

Soon you were pushed to the floor by him. He then went out of the room and locked the door with a loud thud.

While you were still on the floor curled up like a ball .* crying*

" I don't know how the past 5 year's of my life has affected yours.
All the know is I lost my everything .
Now I have no one in this world except my brother.
Everything has been taken away from me.

IT WAS THE BEGINNING OF MY SUFFERINGS. BUT I DON'T KNOW JUNGKOOK HOW I HARMED YOU.
YOUR FACE IS NOT AMONG THE DIFFERENT CHARACTERS OF MY LIFE."