2

I text Rafe to see if he is up and he surprisingly texts back. I ask him if he could come to the bar. Texting me back he says he is on his way.

~~~

"Princess, I think you've had enough to drink. Can I take you back home?"

I laugh and slur my words. "I can't go back there, I have no where to stay." I frown looking at my empty glass.

Rafe looks at me, helping me balance while we walk to the door. "Don't worry princess, you can crash with me for tonight."

~~~

As soon as we walk through the door to his house I stumble over myself.

Rafe catches me and I gaze into his eyes. "Thank you for everything Rafe, you have no idea what this means to me."

He smiles and tucks the hair that fell in front of my face behind my ear, our faces becoming inches apart. "Of course, princess."

I break the distance between our faces and he kisses me back.

The kiss gets more intense and it starts getting heated. He breaks up the kiss and looks at me trying to control himself.

Confused, I raised my eyebrows questioning him. "We can't right now, you're wasted princess." I furrow my eyebrows and scoff.

"Noooo I'm not, I only had a few drinks I'm totally fine." I say slurring over my sentence.

He cups my face and flashes me a smile.

"Right.....Maybe another night princess. Let's get you to bed." I frown and he carries me bridal style to his bed.

"I'll sleep on the couch." He says as he lays me down on top of his neatly made bed.

He turns and begins to walk out of the room.

"Wait!" I say abruptly.

He stops walking and turns towards me, his eyebrows raised waiting for me to continue talking.

"You don't have to sleep on the couch, there is room for both of us." He smirks and walks over to the other side of the bed.

"Are you sure, princess?" I smile and look up at him as I get under the covers. "Yeaaaa, it's your house after all, you shouldn't have to sleep on the couch."

He lays down next to me not breaking eye contact with me as he does. "Goodnight, princess." I grin and close my eyes going to sleep.

++++

Light shining in my eyes, I groan feeling a raging headache coming on.

Opening my eyes I see that I am cuddling with Rafe, laying on his chest with his arm around my waist and my leg raised on top of his.

Quietly getting out of his grasp and off the bed, I head to the bathroom. Feeling nauseous I cover my mouth, bolting to the toilet.

Puking everything that I ate and drank last night I let out a sigh. "Ugh I hate hangovers."

I flush the toilet and come out of the bathroom.

Rafe is awake sitting up on the bed. He looks up from his phone to look at me.

"Regret drinking last night?" I groan and slump down on the bed giving him a look. I hum. "Ya think?" I say sarcastically.

He laughs, moving towards the door. "Wanna go get coffee, It's good for hangovers?"

Flashing him a smile I get up and grab some clothes to change into. "Yes! Just let me shower first."

~~~

Turning off the shower, I wrap myself in the towel that was hanging on the rack on the wall.

Looking through my clothes that I grabbed from my bag I roll my eyes and sigh.

Ugh of course, I forgot to grab underwear.

I open the bathroom door and peek my head around the door to make sure Rafe wasn't in the room. I sighed in relief when I didn't see him and I made my way over to my bag.

Rummaging through my bag I finally found them and turned to make my way back to the bathroom.

Rafe is leaning on the doorframe staring at me with a smirk on his face.

I stop in my tracks and look down at the towel wrapped around my naked body and back up at Rafe.

I bury my head in my hands in embarrassment and look back up at him waiting for him to say something.

He walks towards me and whispers in my ear. "We won't need these when we get back." He flings the underwear I had in my hands, tossing them on the bed and walks out of the room.

My face turns red, my jaw on the floor. I giggle and quickly grab my underwear to get dressed.

++++

I sip the last of my coffee and pinch the bridge of my nose fighting my headache.

I look up at Rafe and he is looking at me slightly laughing.

"What are you laughing at, Rafe?" He just shrugs. "I told you we should have left the bar sooner but you insisted on staying a little bit longer."

I shoot him a glare. "Ok? And? What's your point?"

He smirks and leans in closer to me. "That I was right and that you should have listened to me." I kiss my teeth. "Congratulations? But I didn't and now here we are." I say sarcasm heavily laced in my voice.

He layed back in his seat and laughed.

"So....What should we do?" He said with a smirk on his face.

I feel my face flush and I look away trying to hide it.

Getting up from my seat I walk over to him and whisper in his ear. "What you promised me this morning." I walk away a smirk placed on my face and he quickly gets up, following behind me.

++++

Rafe opens the door from behind him while heavily kissing me and we stumble into the house. He throws the keys on the counter and I kick the door shut all while keeping the hot makeout sesh going.

He quickly pulls his shirt off revealing his toned body.

I sit there staring at his body smirking. Damn! He has an incredible body.

He laughs and breaks the sexual tension again meeting my lips with his.

Pulling my shirt off, he lifts me up on the countertop. I wrap my legs around his waist and he carries me to the bedroom.