Another Mission

I sigh driving off by myself to get to my mission. My processer, however, was else where, as in why the frag do I keep thinking of the pathetic Starscream. I mean he is one of the reason why my beloved sisters are dead. 

Whatever hopefully this mission will get me off the subject. I heard that the Decepicons are working on some sorta summoning device. Not 100% sure Ratchet wasn't that clear with directions. All I knew is that i was going to be kicking some Deception aft.

I chuckled to myself then sigh as I heard Cliffjumpers voice in my helm. I missed him and this time it was all Starscream's fault. I groaned "Great." Still in one way or another thinking of that damn fragging mech. 

I finally got to my destination. It was an Energon mine. Well better than nothing. I transform from my alt mode and sneak in. Only to see at least a hundred Decepicons or more. "How are things going Soundwave?" Megatron asked Soundwave, as he projected a screen showing the stats. "Good." Megatron said pleased with the work so far.

I looked around and at the very corner of my optics a a flash of silver. I looked back over to see "Starscream?" I accidentally said out loud. Megatron looked over as I quickly started dodging the drones attacks. And saw that some were shooting a few klicks away from me at Starscream. I managed to catch up with him as we were both running from the attacks.

"Is this why we end having repair you almost every few solar cycles? Kinda pathetic don't you think?" I snickered as I turned around for  hot nanocycle and shot a few of the drones. "W-what!? Says the bot who is also here at the same engergon mine, and is now running with her enemy from her enemy!" he growled. I stuttered trying to think of a comeback but failed too. 

I sighed annoyed "Let's just stop fighting and get the frag out of here!" He chuckled at me and my actions "Your wish is my command." 

I rolled my optics " Anyway I'll hold them off you go and find us a way out." I turned my back sto the silver mech and started killing the drones off one by one. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued-

(Sorry that I'm lazy with the writing and stuff hope you guys liked it, I really do try)