Trio of Deep Sin

Before we go ahead, i just wanna say this V-Cinext is much different than any other V-Cinext/V-Cinemas! This movie is still Kamen Rider yet it feels more like drama cause the action scenes are few! You'll know what i mean, anyway i suggest stop scrolling if you don't want spoilers for those who haven't watch it. If you want to keep scrolling then fine by me, enjoy!
======================================

SOURCE: Fandom Wikipedia

(A/N: Kamen Rider Saber Trio of Deep Sin)

The reappearance of Mumeiken Kyomu results in Fantastic Bookstore Kamiyama burning down. Nearby, Touma finds Riku, a young three-year-old boy and takes him in. Eight years later, Riku, who is now 11-years-old, is currently living with Touma and Mamiya, who continues to have nightmares about a red warrior with a sword clad in fire. Though Touma is able to calm him down, he tells Mamiya that despite them being unable to change the past, they want to do their best to move forward. A few days later after Riku temporarily goes missing trying to find their dog, Lucky, Touma is attacked by a new white Kamen Rider Falchion, which results in traces of his existence being erased.

Multiple swordsmen within the Sword of Logos have begun to disappear, with Ren being the first to do so, and both Reika and Ryoga to follow. Rintaro, having caught wind of this strange phenomenon, contacts Kento to warn him. Kento is currently a book translator and is engaged to Yuina Tachibana, but she abstains from marrying him due to lingering feelings over her late fiance. While out on a walk, Kento is attacked by the white Falchion, but they escape after Kento is able to injure them using their own sword. Kento rushes home out of fear for Yuina's safety and is relieved to find that she is safe, but discovers that she was the white Falchion who had attacked him. She reveals that years ago, her fiance was collateral damage during one of Espada's fights. Having lost everything and fell into despair, she gained the power of Amazing Siren and approached Kento all for revenge. Kento runs out of the house in disbelief.

Rintaro goes to investigate the incident with Tetsuo, to which the white Falchion appears and makes Tetsuo disappear using the Amazing Siren book. After de-transforming and revealing himself to Rintaro as his father, the man, Shinjiro Shinozaki, tells him that he left Rintaro and his mother due to the nature of his job, which was saving lives. However many of them were lost as collateral due to the fights by the Kamen Riders. Swearing to never let such a thing happen again, he gained the power of Amazing Siren to erase the Riders from existence, but spared Rintaro as he was his own son.

As Touma and Riku reminisce around the city, the white Falchion attacks them again. Though their target was Lucky, they hesitate after Lucky licks them and leaves, telling Touma that he was next. An injured Touma awakens back at Mamiya's place, who treats him. Mamiya expresses his worries over Touma's injuries and recent disappearing phenomena, and does not understand why Touma is insistent on looking for Lucky. Touma explains that like Riku, he was a victim of a war and lost both Luna and Kento as a child. However, Touma is worried that he may not be able to stay with Riku for long, as he was the "swordsman of fire" that Riku was afraid of. Mamiya ultimately convinces Touma to stay and be Riku's "dad", as Mamiya himself would have wanted his own father to be around. Suddenly, Touma remembered something important about Mamiya, but didn't pay any mind to it.

Both Rintaro and Kento, with no memory of each other, coincidentally encounter each other after they had experienced massive revelations about their own families and confide in each other. Rintaro confronts his father and swears to never forget those whose lives were lost, defeating his father which results in his death and Rintaro's erasure. Kento confronts Yuina at the church through his resolve to liberate Yuina, unlocks Arabiana Night and defeats her. However, Kyomu turns on her and fatally penetrates her through her abdomen. As Yuina shuts herself behind a door, she tells Kento about how she genuinely fell in love with him after all these years and passes away, resulting in Kento's erasure.

Touma finds Riku and Lucky where the old bookstore used to be. As Falchion arrives and attacks Touma, Touma reassures Riku that everything will be okay and transforms into Saber. After unmasking Falchion as Mamiya, Mamiya explains that he lost his father during the Riders' battle, and was the sole person responsible for erasing the other Riders thus far. After Touma resolves to protect Riku no matter the cost, he defeats Mamiya and the latter remembers his true origins. He was a byproduct of Riku's own desire for revenge against the Riders and manifested as an adult to wield Kyomu. After realizing Touma's remorse, both Mamiya and Riku thank Touma for being there for them as their father.

Some time later, everyone is restored to existence. Shinjiro walks past his son on a date with Mei, Yuina bumps into Kento who offers her a coffee date, and Mamiya becomes a novelist, whose manuscript that Mei requests Touma to check before submitting. The scene cuts to Mamiya rewriting a story and he imagines himself, Touma, Rintaro, Kento, and Mei as children playing hide and seek.

 The scene cuts to Mamiya rewriting a story and he imagines himself, Touma, Rintaro, Kento, and Mei as children playing hide and seek

(A/N: Kamen Rider Saber Quartet of Deep Love)
======================================

Ending song: Bittersweet