Revice The Mystery Episode 5

Ikki and Ryu give chase and plead with her to stop. Suzu explains her past with Shogo Ueshima, who was her fiance. Like him, she was a fellow scientist who helped him research monster DNA. After he was scouted by Fenix but had his job offer snubbed by George Karizaki, he overworked himself to death and his collapsed body was found by Suzu. After he had passed away, Suzu developed an intense hatred for George and Fenix and continued Shogo's research out of revenge. Ikki, Vice, and Ryu transform into Revice and Accel respectively to fight Suzu's monsters. After an attack by Vice almost hits Suzu, she is protected by Naoya, who had grown a soft spot for her and willingly gives up his DNA for Suzu. After the new stamp was complete, Suzu transforms into a monster. In celebration of Accel's presence, George advices Revice to use Eagle Genome, which was based on Double, while Accel transforms into Accel Trial. They defeat Suzu and destroy her Stamp. As Ryu moves in to arrest her, Ikki tells her to start over for good to make others happy instead. At Happy Spa, Ikki wonders if he did the right thing, and both Otta and Ryu reassure him that from a police officer's point of view, he did.