Part One: The Suit

*Freddy Fazbear: He-e-ey kids!! Do you wa-a--anna (die?) Have mor--rr-e fu-u-n??*

*Kids: Yeah!!*

*Freddy Fazbear: Well Too--o-o b-b-b-a--aad it's n-n-ot t-time!*

*Kids:Awww :(((**Freddy Fazbear: i-i-it's night t-time b-b-ye k-kids!!*

*Kids: Bye!* *Freddy fazbear shuts down and the rest too* *Mike Schmdit Comes in* *Mike: Ugh,Time to watch this stupid animatronics..* *Mike Opens The Camera While Listening To Phone Guy* *Mike:Hmm..Freddy's There And The Rest Is There..Good*

*Bonnie Moves* *Camera: SHSHSHSHSH (STATIC)* *Mike:Huh..?* *Bonnie: Time to kill mike* *Mike Checks On The BackRoom* *Mike:There You Are You Stupid Rabbit!* *Bonnie: HEY DON'T CALL ME STUPID-* (Bonnie was cut-off by mike) *Mike: W-wait y-you can talk?* *Bonnie: I MEAN I CAN'T TALK* *Mike: Yeah you can-* (Mike hears Chica) *Mike checks the kitchen* (Chica: Ugh This-s-s kitchen i-i-i-s full of j-j-unk~) *Mike: Chica?* (Chica: You can't see me!) *Mike: ...* (Bonnie Moves) *Mike Checks The Door* *Bonnie: Eyyy :D* *Mike closes the door: Bye* *Mike Checks The Kitchen* (The Sound Stopped) *Mike Checks The Other Door* (Chica: Hi~) *Mike Closes Door* *Bonnie: Come On Mike Open The Door!* *Mike: No* *Mike: fine..* *Mike Opens The Door* *Bonnie: RAAAWRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111* *Mike: (Gets A Heart attack)* *bonnie: Hello?* *Mike: (Dead)* *Bonnie: HEELLOOOOO !?!?!* (Chica: Maybe We should Go ahead stuff him in a suit...) *Chica and bonnie goes to freddy* (Bonnie and chica: can you stuff him in a suit? *They say it at the same time*) *Freddy: Uhhh...Ok* *Freddy Grabs mike's arm and he puts it inside the suit,bonnie and chica puts the head inside the mask,Foxy puts the legs in the suit* *Bonnie and chica,foxy,freddy: Maybe we should take a break..* (They all said it at the same time again) *They Go to the kitchen and take a break* (((MEANWHILE AT THE BACKROOM))

*Mike wakes up* *Mike:Huh..?* *Mike: Let me try to get out...* *Mike Grabs The Arm Of The endoskeleton* *Mike Pushes the suit's arm to be ripped off* *Mike Escapes And Sneaks through the animatronics and he goes back to the office*

(((AT THE KITCHEN)))

*Freddy: Let's go back that's enough rest for today..* *All: Okay!* *They go back at the backroom* *All: WHAT!?! HOW DID HE ESCAPED!?!?!?!* (They all said it together) *All: WE WILL GET HIM!!!!!!111 (Demon voice*

(AT THE OFFICE)

*Mike: Wew! I Escaped :D* *Mike: I Should Go Ahead Do Something...)

TO

BE

CONTUINED!

PLEASE

WAIT

FOR THE NEXT ONE!