Part Two: We're finishing this!!

***YESHYEWYDHSAYWHD FINALLY ON THE PC***

*Mike: Cmoon Just one more hour!!*

*Freddy: NO YOUR NOT GONNA SURR-*

*Mike: Bye!* (Closes door)

*Freddy growls*

*Mike: Oh someone's angry? Maybe it's just my GOLDEN joke HAHA!!*

*Freddy walks out*

*Mike: lol good that fazfrick is gone!*

*Bonnie: HERE COMES-*

*Mike: Puns.* (Closes door)

*Chica: Do you wanna build a piz-*

*Mike: No* (Closes door)

*Mike: Come ooon come ooon*

*6AM* (Mike: YEASDYGWAYDGSYA YESH!!!)

*2nd NIGHT* *Manager: Mike,I want you to know...that...YOUR THE BEST NIGHT GUARD EVER*

(Jk here's the real part XD) *Manager: Mike,Go to your office and listen to phone guy,He seems to be useful!* (imma call phone guy Frizy)

*Frizy: Uh...Hello..Hello?*

*Mike: Hello* *Frizy: Well You Made It To Night 2! Congrats,Uh..*

*Mike: ..?* *Frizy: Well..You see a cove right? You might be wanderin who's in there,Well it's foxy,He's retired.*

*Mike: Why?* *Frizy: Well..Uhh...Since he did the bite of 87' He bit the girl and stuff happend,It might be 1Am soo i can't talk too far,Bye! And Good Night*

*Mike: Ok Let's finish This!* *SKIP TIME! (Cause im too lazy to write it)*

*Mike: NO NO NO FOXY'S GONE FOXY'S GONE* (Closes door)

*Foxy Gets stuck on the door* *Mike: Pfft,HAHAHAHHA!!* (Puts a cone and it says "Cone of shame!" Puts LOTS of Tissues everywhere at foxy's head,Removes his hook)

*Mike: HAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA!!! (Dies of laughter)* *Chica: Look! Freddy Look!* *Freddy: Huh..? What?* (They stare at foxy) *Chica and freddy: HAHAHAHHAH!!!* *Bonnie: OH WHAT THE HECK THIS IS MEAN AND NOT FUNNY!!* *Foxy: Help me La-a-ad-d-ddie!* *Bonnie: Foxy i can't!* *Foxy: Arr Yer' Too late!* *Bonnie: Yeah.. :(* *All but bonnie and foxy: HAHAHHAHA*

*END OF THE PART*