A/N

Hey guys,um,girls :P

I feel down right now

sO iM nOt uPlOaDiNg aNyThInG bUt It'S jUsT i fEeL sO lOnElY,eVeRyOnE iN rObLoX jUsT mAkEs fUn oF mE,bUt sOmE cArInG pEoPlE sAvEd mE,i sTiLl fEel lOnElY,iM gOiNg tO lEaVe lIfE,iF yOu aRe lAtE tO sAvE mE fRoM sAdNeSs,iM gOnE,iN tOmoRrOw aT 10:00 iM gOnE.

i wOn'T bEeN aBlE tO wRiTe sTuFfS aNyMoRe,

@justgold888 if you keep ingoring me,tHaT mAkEs mE lOnElY,no one else talks to me anymore,i know this is not a diary but..im leaving life at tomorrow in 10:00,you are not able to see me anymore,All you can see me is...dead

I got no reason to live anymore,i got no one to talk with,no one to play with,NO ONE!

**A Note for @justgold888**

If you are reading this,i guess i'll say goodbye you're the one who keeps ingoring my chat,breaking my heart,rejecting me,Im leaving,none of my friends doesn't help me,i need a new friend but everytime i try they just.. go far away from me in roblox,They say they say im infected,im not infected... im just lonely,im a loner,it's really lonely to be a killer,IM NOT EVEN INFECTED BY ANYONE!,you will see me gone,gone forever.

Here's a little song for justgold888:

Whenever i try to give you my heart,you just reject it..

Whenever i try to give you everything,you still reject it..

You just keep on breaking my heart,Then you stopped talking to me..

You just simply ingore my chats,my messages,And everythiing~

Oooh~ I want to go back in time,wishing i was never born.

But i got no reason to live,I don't care of myself anyymoorre~!

Everyone just go far away from me,I tried everything..

They just go away still,i want my friends to stick with me..

But i was wrong...I wish i forget everything about you,I wish i wasn't born.

But these wishes never come true..

I look deep inside my heart,it looks cold and hard and petrified..

And it's broken,Nothing can change everything from me noooww~

No one's here to fix me,I just fall apart..im just lonely but everyone bullies me,Nothing can change it..Nothing can save me..Oohh yeah! your the only one but now you are not,you broke my heart now im staying alone forever,i decided to kill my family so you won't ask them noooww!!,IM LEAVING LIFE! You won't see me! i thought you were my one and only,everything..but now your...not

Hope you enjoy the little sad song of me,Just to make you like it.

"Life doesn't like me?,or does life likes me?"

"Everyone left me,Everyone left me from sadness"

"Everyone bullies me,some people try to stop them"

"Im crying already,why can't i just die?"