Prologue

The worst fucking thing about a modern world got to be the internet! You would think, a multitudinous amount of information that is given to humanity, should at least make us into more preferable beings, but hell no! With a limitless amount of int...

The worst fucking thing about a modern world got to be the internet! You would think, a multitudinous amount of information that is given to humanity, should at least make us into more preferable beings, but hell no! With a limitless amount of intelligence, we actually become bigger fucking problems to this whole planet. We invented, created and set up so many marvelous things, like take automobiles, it has been a little over 100 years since we created them, and now? Fucking now they are one of a main reason for a global warming, alongside with all the fucking factories we built. And I have not yet mentioned Nuclear powerplants and bombs, I guess everyone heard about the atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in Japan which ended so many innocent lives and Chernobyl failed experiments that lead to countless people dying, yep that was fucking us. You know, everyone with a single brain cell can predict, at this point we will be the reason of our own demise and so be it, but none of above mentioned really measures to a freaking hell that is internet, yep you heard me. At least if a nuclear war destroys Earth, it will be the end, all the suffering, hate and other unwanted emotions, gone and forgotten by the unyielding and forever moving time, humanity perished, all the problems solved... But when it comes to internet, oh no, it is a scary, terrifying, horrifying thing. It can't really bring humanity to extinction, but it does a crime far more unacceptable if you ask me, the crime of emotional trauma. Now, you might be asking to yourselves, what is this fucking narrator talking about, how is emotional trauma worse than dying, worse than being perished, well while dying is absolute, an ending, emotional trauma is continuous, never ending... And let's be honest here, how many of you have been insulted by some random keyboard rat on the internet? And if you are famous, a so-called celebrity, then it is a fucking torture, it is a forever ongoing, never freaking ending. People can find out where you live, who are your parents, your family, they can even find out how many fucking parking or speeding tickets you got and on top of that, constant insulting, shaming, observing your every little movement, I don't know about you, but for me that would be a literal hell. Imagine, you got everything you dreamt of, money, success, fame and suddenly you end up in a vacuum, nowhere to go, nowhere to hide. Every move of yours controlled, observed, criticized. I can imagine all of that and already feel nauseous. If you think about it, it is better to just not exist, rather than exist in all of that. Why I spoke so much about internet, well nowadays it is directly linked to entertainment industry and the story I am about to tell is about six talented boys who became part of the above-mentioned industry. Of course, like everyone, they started with the big fucking dreams, no actually, not just with the big dreams, but the enormous ones and what really happened to them, if you ask me, it is all a fault of a fucking internet. People, well they are terrible, give them a little power and they become dangerous, that's what happened, internet gave them power, gave them a weapon to take out all the anger, hate, insecurity and cruelty on others, and yes we are all part of it, every single one of us, including so-called celebrities and so many other fucking inhuman beings managing those celebrities...

 People, well they are terrible, give them a little power and they become dangerous, that's what happened, internet gave them power, gave them a weapon to take out all the anger, hate, insecurity and cruelty on others, and yes we are all part of i...