Niall and Caspian

Niall Horan was born on 13th of September, 1993 in Mullingar, Ireland

Niall Horan was born on 13th of September, 1993 in Mullingar, Ireland. Now, I have seen a lot of carefree, happy, excited kids, but Niall takes a cake. I don't know if it's about one's nature or maybe something else, but let me tell you this, if you want to have a nice, relaxing, calming and fun experience with a friend, then Niall is the one, between all the boys mentioned above. Only traumatic experience I can choose from that happened to him is he was attacked by a fucking pigeon once, when he was only 4 years old and since then, he had been scared of birds in general, but let's be honest here, Niall was kind of scared of many things... That comes with a carefree spirit I guess, you know, to be scared of so many things, but mostly physical, nothing mental, nothing character altering and emotionally painful, I mean who the fuck cares if he is scared of rats and birds and insects, oh god insects are so gross, get them away from Niall. This kind of scared, it is fun in the end, because when he jumps and screams and kicks and moans, someone always comes around and saves him, I mean how could anyone not come and save this sweat little lovely creature when he is in panic and after saved, he laughs and laughs and laughs at himself, after all, he had never been ashamed of laughing at himself and his fucking laugh, so fucking infectious, even the saddest soul on the planet would feel some relief hearing it, just loud, honest and out there...

If you asked Niall, he never really had a bad life. Even though, his parents got divorced when he was 5, and that could be a very traumatic experience for a lot of children, Niall took it like a champ, he understood, you know sometimes two people are not supposed to be together, or maybe they were before and now they are not, things change and Niall understood that, as carefree as he was, he was no fool, he was smart and not just with his mind, but emotionally very smart, I guess that's why he was so chill, he just knew how to be in sync with his emotions and it's not like he never got sad or angry or hateful, but he could always control it back to his normal, cool self and he was happy, genuinely happy, as every child should be. So, when his parents – Bobby and Maura got a divorce, he took it well, of course he didn't like it and he wanted his mom and dad to be together, but it was not really his decision, it was out of his control zone and it was okay, he was going to deal with it, I mean a lot of people get divorce, he just so happened to be a witness of one, so be it, if they would be happy like that, he would be happy for them. And his parents, they were so subtle, so nice about it, no drama, no malice or hate, they just came to a decision together and that was it, Bobby moved out, but very close to them and Niall and his older brother – Greg, stayed with their mom...

Maura was the dream of a mother, really nice, really respectful, she taught her sons the same.

-No matter what Niall, you should always stay nice and respectful, that's your responsibility as a human being on this planet- she used to always say that to Niall and he followed it as much as he could.

Every time some situation would come up, where he didn't want to be nice or respectful, he would hear his momma's voice in the head, be nice Niall, be respectful Niall, I mean how could he not? His mother knew better and she taught him better, so Niall was nice and respectful most of the times. Harmonious and charming by nature, with good manners and infectious laugh, he certainly didn't have much of a problem to stay nice, because people were nice to him and respectful to him, ­­I mean his compelling personality did make him popular and when you are popular, yeah people are nice to you, that's just human nature, so Niall didn't really have a good reason not to be nice back, what the fuck is nice back, wow I overdid myself, but I am not going to correct it, I kind of like it, yeah I know, I am hopeless...Umm, anyways let's just continue... So, Niall was happy living with his mother and brother and he would very often see his dad - Bobby as well, and eventually, Greg and Niall even moved in with his dad, while Maura got married once again and moved to Edgeworthstown. Now, Niall's dad, he was a basic saint, which was quite surprising given he was a butcher, but Bobby, he was a nice man, with a very good heart, always right words coming out of his mouth, always knowing when to say what and when to say nothing. Niall loved living with his dad, I mean if you had known Bobby, you would love it too. A man with honor, never having a single mean thing to say and even when he accidently made some blunders, he always knew how to fix them almost immediately. You wouldn't find a person in Mullingar, who knew the man and had anything bad to say about him, like I said man was a saint. He could be grown-up with grown-ups, a child with a child and literally anything other person needed him to be at the given moment, always nice, always with a smile and ready to help you out as much as he could, so yeah, Niall loved him, I mean how could anyone not love Bobby, let alone his own son. And when Niall showed his interest in music, Bobby was right freaking there to support it, like heart supports all the blood to be carried throughout the whole body. Now, why Niall showed an interest in music is quite a story and I got to give it to Greg, his brother. Greg was six years older than Niall and Greg loved Niall to death, I mean literally anyone who met Niall once, loved him, so you can imagine how much Greg would love him. An older brother loving a younger brother to death is no surprise, especially if they are both raised by fantastic parents, but this was also Niall's fault, because Niall was lovely, so freaking lovely that writing this makes me want to hug someone and what the fuck was I talking about? Ah right, Greg, yeah Greg is actually the reason, well not all of the reason, but one of the main reasons why Niall is one of the main characters of the story, because Greg gifted Niall a guitar on his 11th birthday and without this guitar, I wouldn't even be surprised that Niall would much later find out he loved music. Why? Because he wasn't really the type who needs to be looking for new hobbies or interests, so when Greg gifted him this guitar, Niall tried to play it and he was awful at it. And Niall hated to be awful or bad at anything, like hated it more than anything or anyone in the world, he loved to be good at everything he touched, yeah our little narcist, didn't love to be bad at anything, not surprising, given his sun sign is Virgo, oh my god, I am getting tired of this, here I am, once again starting talking about different thing, but don't worry, this shit is important, so anyways, Niall decided to learn how to play a guitar and well, he of fucking course learnt it, all by himself, via YouTube and when Bobby saw this and when he heard his son sing and play, he asked his sister to help Niall improve since she had some connections with local art centers and like that, at just 14 years old, Niall first performed on stage at Mullingar arts center during a fund-raiser for the local football team and let me tell you this, he fucking loved every minute of it, it felt like a drug, but even better, because drugs do have side effects and bad influence for a long-term, while performing doesn't, singing on stage? How could that be harmful in any way?